@loopylin
Active 1 week, 1 day ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3962
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Cool. Loopy said she’s sleeping in… (I think 😅) so it might be easier if you and I exchange emails, then if she gets on you can add her. I can post mine and you just shoot me an email in a min.
-
whaley replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Okay. I can wait for whatever time if you still want to collect people. Today is my break day anyway. And if you get Loops, you’ll have me by extension so collecting everyone won’t take as long. (I think. My brain is fuzzy rn.)
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium (Hi!)
I know you said you wanted to make the last one, but were too busy, and you’re online now. Any chance you’re able to join us?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Oh, cool. Honestly, if I just pass out a link, you can forward it to the people you have. That means we still need Stephie, Abigail, and Grcr’s contact info.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
No worries 😂 I just got up like twenty minutes ago. Maybe like 10:15? Honestly, I’m super flexible. We can wait until some other people get on if you want. Also, we’ve got to figure out the email thing. I could maybbee get them from Sara, but I don’t know if she’s up. The only people’s I have are the twins’ and Ava (Solfyre’s).
-
whaley replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I have Loops’ gmail, so she can send me Hybrid’s gmail or vice versa if needed.
-
whaley replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Oh wow, I slept in late. I just woke up and almost fell out of my bed when I realized. XD
Errrr what time do you want to start? If you still want to start?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
😢😢
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
That’s okay! No worries! 💕
@loopylin @stephie @theducktator @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @kyronthearcanin
Well, if y’all are up, I’m still available to call if anyone else wants to. Sorry it’s all confusing.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
I think that Alan needed more time to grow in his faith. I know that as a “baby believer” I would not be strong enough to accept what Alan accepted. And I might not realise that Christ can be my strength. So…I loved the ending but maybe not so soon? On the other hand, it goes to show how powerful it can be when some…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
Oh I liked this one. So sad tho. I hope Andy comes back into the story because I like what I’ve seen of him!!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I think in all the name swap shenanigans and confusion you tagged me instead of @elishavet-pidyon
My character is Rory. You haven’t met him yet.
He’s busy being a traumatized handful.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
This looks like a great prompt. I’ll try.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Oh. Don’t get me started.
I’m anti murder of babies. And that is what abortion is. Plain and simple.
I’m not anywhere near Washington tho.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@everyone
I’m so sorry…
I just realized that a call tomorrow is probably not gonna work…😥😕😭😭😭😭
I didn’t realize how busy my schedule was and I was being super impulsive and was like HEY LET’S DO THIS…and now thinking about it, I actually don’t think I’m going to have enough time to make this work
(this happens to me a lot…I get so…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@theduckator
YAYYY
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Magic Systems in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@whaley
Ahhhh hahaha YOU’RE SO COOL
I WANNA BE LIKE WHALEY WHEN I GROW UPPPP
slayyyy
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Oh, I’m not ANYWHERE NEAR Washington D.C…..
But that’s so cool!!!!!!!!
Yes, I’m definitely SO AGAINST murder…and definitely pro-life <333
- Load More
