@loopylin
Active 1 week, 1 day ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3962
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Lol, no incense for us either. We too got our throats blessed though.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I found a picture that sums up the entirety of my fanfic thought process in 2019
sadly I never finished any of my Guardians of the Galaxy/Jurassic Park crossovers.

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I found a picture that sums up the entirety of my fanfic thought process in 2019
sadly I never finished any of my Guardians of the Galaxy/Jurassic Park crossovers.

-
hybridlore replied to the topic Scenes in the forum Plotting 1 year, 8 months ago
If you post a trigger warning and the content isn’t too violent, it’s probably totally fine.
-
TheShadow replied to the topic WIP Suggestion in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
Ooh, this is cool. Are you still working on your other WIP?
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Scenes in the forum Plotting 1 year, 8 months ago
Okay, thank you. My dad (who is also a writer) has very similar advice, and says that no matter how bad the writing may be, it’s best to get your thoughts and ideas down and then edit.
Each scene has one important decision. This is a complete set up for an inciting incident, caused by Joe’s fatal flaw. He is flo…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
@stephie lollllll
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
@stephie oh man that’s horrible!!! I’ll bring it up to my family at our nightly devotion/prayer.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
I’m so sorry that happened! I’ll be praying for y’all!!
-
whaley replied to the topic First Draft Blues in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Miiinnnn, hey girl!! Has life been chill with you?
 I realized afterwards this was just the author being really smart. The match wasn’t super important, and by the main character having it explained to him we get it summarized as readers.
I shall remember this in case of emergency boring scene, then. XD Sometimes you just go…[Read more]
-
whaley changed their profile picture 1 year, 8 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Ooooh tasty art. *Nom nom nom* And watercolors are the perfect medium for such a character! Job very well done, I must say!!
-
whaley replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
*Bored because I’m stuck in bed* *Scrolls KP*
Ooh pretty, and I like the name Letice. It’s very unique.
11 pm is late? Gracious, I must be an insomniac or something. I’m doing good to be down by 12. Now my usual get up time is between 7:00 – 8:00 depending on the day, so I suppose if you’re an early riser it makes…
-
Ellette Giselle posted an update 1 year, 8 months ago
So……
I FINISHED!!!!
I had a crazy week,l but I was finally able to sit down yesterday and I read the whole thing!
It was well done. I like the story so much, and I’m really looking forward to the next book!!! I’m really excited for it! I definitely love Riker the best still, and I’m very happy that he and Leon have…[Read more]-
@ellette-giselle I am so, soooo glad you enjoyed Broken Shackles! 💜💜
Thank you so much for your support.I’ve noted what you said and I can see where things got repetitive (something I’m still trying to work on😅). As far as Riker thinking his sins are greater, it honestly really depends. I based that part of his struggles based on my own battle…[Read more]
-
Oh I have enjoyed it! It was excellent!
I’m really, really looking forward to the last book! (I love endings, so I’m thinking it might be my fav!)
Anyhow, I hope that any criticism was helpful. Thank you again so much for writing these! You’re doing an amazing job and these books have been very inspiring!
-
-
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
yeah I threw in the chosen thing just to give a mini heart attack to everyone reading 😂😂
I sure had one.
Terrible person.
😂😂 lololol. jkjk
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
Oooo! I love her!!! You have such a good touch when it comes to aesthetics!
Haha, the book I just tagged you two on is certainly a glorifying God in dark topics………….
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic First Draft Blues in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Hi, I don’t believe I’ve talked to you in what feels like ages 😂
I wish I could be of advice but uh I haven’t touched my draft in months?? Ikr???
I did at some point stop writing scenes I wasn’t interested in and that kinda helped. Like idk, I watch some anime that just skips the boring stuff. A great example of this is I was…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings changed their profile picture 1 year, 8 months ago
- Load More
