@loopylin
Active 1 week ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3962
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
So it is the relationship cross between Darcy and Aaron, but also the personality. (Though Turin is more prone to kill things than Darcy is.)
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
That picture of Darcy made me wheeze for some reason. XD Is the comparison because he’s hostile in the beginning and has darker hair than Aaron? Because Darcy and Bingley are definitely an iconic introvert/extrovert duo, and that’s what I think of when I see them.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
I don’t know.
That’s when he just walks out of the room from asking Mr. Benet for Elizabeth’s hand…… That might have something to do with it. lololol.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Some very loud adult voice shuddered over a speaker, reading off some kind of behavior code with half the heart of a dead trout. She sounded exhausted.
I will take that transition and roll with it. XD
And I apologize for the semi-purposeless roleplay here, I’m very exhausted today and I didn’t have much else to do.
Barnes
Barnes put dow…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
You could head to class…. or burn down the school and fight agents. which would you prefer?lolololololol.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
@hybridlore  @linus-smallprint   @koshka  @keilah-h   @elishavet-pidyon  @liberty
NEXT SECTION!!!
The next morning, both young men were extremely tired. They ate a light breakfast, but neither of them felt like getting up and walking again. Leon decided to lay down and doze for another hour or so, and Julian pulled out the book from J…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Chapters 5 and 6 are out! Same link as last time…
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1iTo1_yooHUC67Ve8ddKn2gCS0rK_fjpc0kh_NJu3Sig/edit
@whalekeeper @ellette-giselle @koshka @raxforge @theshadow @anyone-else
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Okay!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Scenes in the forum Plotting 1 year, 7 months ago
First, have to clear out all of the uh… wonderful writing before posting it.
XD
Lol, I was rewatching an episode from Martha Speaks (I don’t care if it’s for kids it’s one of the greatest shows ever), and this line really spoke to me.
Oh my goodness *brings back memories* We used to love that show.  But I don’t remember that line, sadly xD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Yeah, Nahim always wore at least a speeder mask or a helmet for about five years, so that’s probably what she compared him with.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
oh good. lololol.
The way that he says dunderheaded in the Scottish accent in the drama! Priceless!!!
-
whaley replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 7 months ago
I’ve never watched the Chosen because the idea of a tv show about Jesus makes me uncomfortable, but I had a Wingfeather show phase back when the site was funding the first season. That’s probably the closest thing I had to a favorite Christian show. Otherwise, Veggie Tales is it.
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Maybe they compared Nahim to Mando, too. At some point in your draft, Nahim was wearing a mask and refusing to take it off, right? I always think of Mando when a character does that.
Yep, I’ve watched some of Hilda! Haven’t finished it because my siblings will speed-watch through something and refuse to watch it again.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
One of my friends compared I think Nahim to someone from Star Wars or something, but idr.
Other than that, i don’t think anyone’s even known enough about my characters to compare them to others. Recently, I only really talk about characters on here or with Andrew. Mainly cuz my friends don’t really follow when I start ranting XD.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
He did, in his way. And he’ll address it again soon enough.
WHAT!?!? You don’t like that one? (or are you choking with laughter?)
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Rory
Rory blinked slowly and looked around him. Where was he? what had happened? For a moment a shock of terror tore through him. Had they caught him:? was this…. His eyes found Leo’s and slowly the events of last night slid back into place. His shoulders relaxed and he looked down. “Sorry.”He glanced at Leo from the corner of his…[Read more]
- Load More

