@loopylin
Active 1 week ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3962
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Maybe I should give you the fanfic I wrote for these guys, since I dump stuff about them on you all the time. Sorry for that.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper aww cute! I like the style.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
He’s just admiring his birdie, no thoughts of world domination or unethical experiments today 😊 lol
*Snorts* That’s pretty funny, I like it
-
whaley replied to the topic Thoughts: Art, Illustrating, &c. in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
*Subscribes* I’m not very professional, but I like hobby art and this will be an interesting topic. 😁
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Thoughts: Art, Illustrating, &c. in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Tagging you because you draw and may have some experience in this.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Thoughts: Art, Illustrating, &c. in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
That would be so cool! I’m currently illustrating my saga, but I also LOVE your art and would consider hiring you to illustrate for me. (One book in particular could really benefit from your style) I don’t know if that’s something that you would be interested in.
I’ve never sold my art, but I think starting a website and…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Yaayyy I’m glad that’s what you needed!! Awesome! <3 I was so worried for a second that it wasn’t.
you’re gonna make me cryyyy
Aw, don’t cry, I like critiquing and I thought it was a fun way to spend my time. :]
I’ll think about the things you mentioned and are struggling with, and if there’s something you need to brainstorm…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Yes I have. 🙂
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
I soooo need to custom my brushes, because either the pencil has inconsistent pressure or it’s just me. But that’s a ramble for the art chat.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Doodles my character and her mum because I felt like it, lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Name Help in the forum Characters 1 year, 7 months ago
(Heavy voice)
maybe…. *sniff*….maybe.
no joke I actually have a stuffy nose today so yeah that sniffle is real -
Keilah H. replied to the topic The potato army WIP. in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@the_lost-journal your stories sound AMAZING!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
I also drew the Bad Batch all from memory!!
These particular designs are for one of my many au’s of their story. That’s why Tech’s shoulders look kinda weird (he’s got wings) and Hunter has an eye patch

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
I just finished this drawing of Medic and Archimedes today! I especially love how I was able to pose Medic’s paws to look like he was actually kneeling, despite his digitigrade stance.
He’s just admiring his birdie, no thoughts of world domination or unethical experiments today 😊 lol

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@esther-c me neither, i just couldn’t figure out a good plot for the story basing off the one verse
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@theducktator lolllll
yeah sometimes I feel that way, although fortunately that kind of thing doesn’t happen to me much
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
You might be an author if you randomly eavesdrop on strangers so you can get story ideas.
I lowkey love eavesdropping and people watching, but it’s hard to make it inconspicuous. 🤣
- Load More

