@loopylin
Active 1 week ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3962
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 7 months ago
well there is like two ships that are straight… BUT ONE OF THEM IS WITH A BROTHER AND SISTER! THESE PEOPLE ARE TWISTED IN THE MIND!!!!!!)
ngl incest ships are worse for me. Gay ships? Disgusting. I hate them. But at the same time, that’s the way the world is going, and while I don’t agree with it I’m not gonna be surpris…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
@rae oooh! His old friend came to stay where he was, that’s nice!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
It looks a lot better! One thing I noticed is that Antonio does say “fabuloso” twice.
“Then the topic conveniently comes up in a conversation with Easton.”
Also, I feel like this might be better if you just change it to “Then I can ask Easton” or something like that. Otherwise, it looks great! I like the way you made Hallie more rea…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 7 months ago
Turns out, my brother’s cord was broken in three places. This may have happened because of how much he’s grown. Because of the scar tissue around the cord, the fluid is still able to pass through his body safely, and he doesn’t need surgery!
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Done, and officially less stressed about the assignment now.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
What do you think? Pretty sure your email is visible on there as well as mine.
I’m good with it. *thumbs up* It might be a good idea to post it on your profile, rather than directly on the forum.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Hehe, it definitely is. XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
*pops head in*
I’m so happy to see this forum still active and well🥹🥲
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
@kielah-h @ellette-giselle @raxforge @whalekeeper @hybridlore
This is the final part of Story 9.
In my writing document, I named this story temporarily as ‘Delirium’ but I would like some better title ideas if you can give me some. Thx in advance.
Five days had passed since Baron had been taken to the Handel mansion and his symptoms…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Awwww!!!
But in six months he’s moving to Florida for college…..😭😭
At least I have a little brother <333 I love him to DEATH…I literally love him so muchhhh
That is so funny that your MC is named Hallie because (I know I’ve told you this before but Imma say it again hahaha) my little sister’s name is Hallie!!! so it’s just…
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Hey guys! I’m going to work from 2:15 to some undetermined time. I have to jot down the full outline for my senior thesis, and go down some hopefully valuable rabbit trails. You know how research is. I’d love to have company!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
I know!! Poor kid. You don’t know whether to laugh or cry.🥺
Rory
Rory leaned against the wall and ran his arm over his forehead. “So, where are we going? Now that I’m your assistant, what should I do?”
(sorry, but Rory and I are equally lost on how to move forward. We don’t know much about the school’s underworld.)
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic TNPT: The Sword – Outlining in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
It looks good to me! (But I’m not a huge outliner as previously stated.)
so, does this mean you’re gonna start posting chapters?! 😃
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
I bet if i made Dante bored enough, he’d sneak into the school and pretend to be a student for the day. That would be fun.
lol
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Alpha
Alpha shrugged. “She put a kid in the hospital, and thought she could take care of me too. So I stabbed her. And yes, I do often stab people.” Alpha paused, thinking about what he had just said, for the first time considering how his audience would take that information without context. “Though, it’s not just because I’m bored.…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 7 months ago
speaking of jews, what are your honest thoughts on them? Like how to you see them?
I believe they are God’s people, and that the promises God made still apply. I don’t believe that the Church is the new Israel.
Other than them being God’s people, I don’t stand behind them. They support the lgbtq+ community last I heard, and I…[Read more]
-
freedom changed their profile picture 1 year, 7 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
and I have already written some scenes for it btw, but most of them are huge spoilers atm🤭
- Load More
