@loopylin
Active 1 week ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3962
-
Esther replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Yussss, it’s working againnnn
Wyoh was being mean to me. : (
How many siblings do you have? I have five, and this is quite accurate. XD
I only have three, but I’ve been around big families and have been in houses with lots of children running around. XD I’m glad I’ve succeeded 😂
Ours is named Fluffy the Beast. XD
No way, that’s…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Bruh…
Ok we’re gonna try this again.
@theducktator @savannah_grace2009 @keilah-h @theshadow @grcr @smiley
Chapter 4
“I haven’t seen Antonio all day… He must not be a sophomore.” Hallie stood on her tiptoes, peering over the heads of the students who roamed the cafeteria.
“You trippin’? I thought you didn’t care that much.” Jennifer pl…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Is this workingggg
-
Esther replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Yeah…Alpha’s probably the most messed up…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Rory
Rory jumped. “What? Nothing!” He stood stock still and drew in a slow breath. It’s alright. Leo wont hit me because I ask a question.
Rory ran the tip of his tongue along his lower lip. “I was wondering if we were supposed to get off there or if we were going somewhere else.” He shifted uneasily and made a motion to the elevator.…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
you and your messed up warriors!
😆 -
whaley replied to the topic TNPT: The Sword – Outlining in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
Overarching Theme. […] What are your thoughts?
This looks good. I’ll note, I feel a bit of a blur between books. (You’re still in the outlining phase so that’s fine.) It’s great that you have his story divided into three areas of growth, but because they’re very similar when it comes to the actions Alan has to take, you need…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Hehehe Alpha has more knives than social skills
Yep lol
Though, Dante better tread carefully, he has struck a nerve.
Alpha
Something dangerous flashed in Alpha’s eyes. “In no way is it stupid,” He growled. “Think for a second how you would fear such things if you were created in a lab. How would you feel if such things gave you life…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 7 months ago
Yep, it’s good. :]
-
TheShadow replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Okay, I see what you mean. Are you thinking like, within their friend groups? Most of the story so far takes place either at school, the church meetings, or their house. Later, though, there will probably be a lot of scenes at their respective job assignments, so you’ll get to see more of the culture then. Do you have any ideas for s…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Rory
“Bolts and screws, bolts and screws.” Rory muttered slowly. For the amount of things they taught in Academy, there was very little about normal life. Mostly about killing and the most effective ways to do it. Rory racked his brain. The two words were familiar, but he couldn’t remember having encountered the things they repre…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
I would say it was fulfilled rather than changed. The Bible says not a dot not an iota will go away and nothing will change. (Murdering the wording, but that’s the raw meaning)
Otherwise yeah! Looking forward to the next part.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@loopylin np
Alpha
Alpha blinked. “No, not exactly. I’m a warrior, so I fight wherever in the stars they want me this time. Only time I ever thought of assassination was with some of those annoying lords in the Council, but if I did that, they’d probably lock me up again. And that’s no fun. I think they like sticking me with needles.” A shudder…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
I will need to clear this up in the story i guess. I didn’t mean all the laws, I meant more the changes in that we no longer have to sacrifice animals because Jesus came as the ultimate sacrifice. The laws changed in little ways because Hope had finally come, we didn’t have to wait for it.
I will make this clearer in the text,…[Read more]
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
this was another good section. I feel like you’re really sinking into a good style and voice with this. I had a slight problem with one sentence though.
When Immanuel came, the laws God previously had placed changed.
I don’t see that in the Bible. If anything, the laws were reinforced more strongly. (You have heard it said do not commit adu…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 7 months ago
Thankfully it’s not canon for obvious reasons.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic TNPT: The Sword – Outlining in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
Who is James? (I think I want him to be someone who is laid back and jokes around a lot, but occasionally has a moment where he shows surprising wisdom.
oh. That’s not at all how I pictured him.
idk if this is a good idea, but I pictured him as quieter and much more thoughtful. Someone who is constantly watching and l…[Read more]
- Load More
