@loopylin
Active 6 days, 23 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3962
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic How do your other interests/hobbies bleed into your writing? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 7 months ago
Oh my goodness… I used to watch that so much with my siblings 😂 You’re right, it was a good show
yesss!!! I used to love it. I had an animal-themed birthday party when I was like 8 or 9 because of it.
I’m not really into it anymore, but an online friend of mine writes crossover fanfictions and the wild kratts characters appear in the…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Thank you girl! Yeah, basically. It’s a lot more than that though. Pretty much about a year ago, I realized I was never going to get better if I kept letting my parents take care of my health (my mom has been helping me with my health via vitamins and stuff she found online for about 5 years after multiple Doctors said I had no cure).…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Flash Fiction Critique Needed!!! in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
@esther-c yes, this feels a little more like a letter! good job!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@ellette-giselle lol those memes are great!!
Movies are pretty much never better than the book, but I can think of a few movies which were almost as good.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Aw, I’m sorry!! I’ve been praying for you. Is it the health stuff, or just everything?
I’m doing pretty good. I still struggle with my OCD a bit, but for the most part it’s better. I do still have bad days though.
Okay. What time zone are you in? I believe the next one will be at 11 EST, but I guess that still counts…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Yeah! It’s not too late, if you’re not too busy for March!
Ahh, yeah. That would explain it
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Hey! Yeah, it has been a long time. I don’t come on here much unless summoned. Honestly I’m probably at the hardest point in my life rn so I’m doing pretty bad most days, but it feels like I’ve grown more in this year than my entire life somehow 😂
How are you?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
I’m in Brookside Stories
one of the ladies emailed and said they are having tech problems at the moment. I think that’s why.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
*rubs hands together* you just wait and see. XD
Soo… is it pronounced to rhyme with bay-lick?
uh sure. lololol. Never heard that word before, but yes, it would rhyme.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@liberty Ellette is in Brookside Stories, I believe.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
XD Yeah, poor Dale. That was a lot of snow in his mouth at the end.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
He already is. 😉
Oh boy . . . XD *whispers*
What did I just get myself into…Soo… is it pronounced to rhyme with bay-lick?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
WYOH!!!!! NO! Bad creature! Go away!
Ugh. let’s try this again.
Why is Julian asking this question when he is also documenting event is his own journal?
because for one, Julian has a bit of an argumentative mentality. For two, he views it as more of a past time whereas Leon wants it to be a very orderly account and…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
So you thinking he’s gonna be your fav?
Oh fun! I’ll hunt you up when I feel like getting in an argument. XD XD
yes, you did call it.
How loyal are these people to thier gods? From this, I would guess that they wouldn’t be willing to die for them.
Not many Romans (or people who shared such a culture) were. T…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Pronounced the same as Alec?
I was saying it “ay-lec” in my head, but I don’t know if that’s accurate.
Yeah, it gave me very . . . Socratic-discussion vibes. But it was great. That’s funny, I also like to debate… slightly lol. It’s a little stressful.
I don’t know, I just like him. He’s funny and impulsive (li…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
I’m so glad you liked the change!! One of my favorite scenes, honestly!
I have a passion for debating (kind of like Julian…..) and so I really got into it! It was so fun!
Julian is amazing
haha! Why’s that?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
I love it!!! Julian is amazing. The debating scene was a nice change from how they’ve had to speak to others in the past.
-
whaley posted an update 1 year, 7 months ago
Guys, I’m not sure what to think about this. But according to my blood tests, I’m severely low on several vitamins and minerals. Super iron-deficient. And they might decide to inject me with the stuff, because I’m so weak without it. My body has slowed blood flow and brain function so it can focus on vitals.
Combined with some other things, this…[Read more] -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
@hybridlore @linus-smallprint @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @liberty
NEXT SECTION!!!
The next morning, the four sat about the campfire and discussed their next course of action.
“So, where to now?” Roland asked.
Leon rolled up his cloak and pushed it into his rucksack. “I say we keep pushing toward the Capital and s…
-
whaley replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
I read through everything so far!
This is looking great. I’m really impressed with your style. It’s so confident and… I don’t know how to phrase this. Occupied with the plot. There’s always something going on, and because of the realistic dialogue, I can really believe in the overall realism of the world.
I like how the world and…[Read more]
- Load More

It’s just been easy to pretend everything is normal, because I have enough surface-level intelligence to keep up with everything academic. So we’ve only discovered this now. That’s what boggles my mind.
@loopylin @mineralizedwritings Sorry, I just wanted to tell somebody, and I don’t know who to tag. XD
Wow, that’s such a cool discovery! I’m iron deficient too but not a lot so I just take the pills. I hope something good comes if this for you and good luck! How has your week been?
That’s great that you know what’s going on!
Sorry, notifs are laggy XD
@mineralizedwritings Thanks! My week has been okay. I get tired of schoolwork fast, but I’m trying to get some stuff done. I also have random bouts of art, so if you check out the Art for All chat, I have some stuff there from yesterday. 🙂 How have you been holding up?
@loopylin Yeah, I’m glad to figure out som…[Read more]