@loopylin
Active 6 days, 22 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3962
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Here ya go
Marcel
Marcel meandered through the morning rush, stuffing his satchel shut and tucking his wings in for less drag.
Since yesterday, he had kept an eye out for the youngest students. The low staff wasn’t helping anything, and there was no way a kid was going to be kidnapped again.
In a matter of hours, the kindergarteners…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Oh. My. Goodness.
Keep that creep away from my Rory or I swear the kid’s gonna die of fright! 😂😂😂
H
e’s traumatized enough already. -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
@hybridlore  @linus-smallprint   @koshka  @keilah-h   @elishavet-pidyon  @liberty
NEXT SECTION!!!
The day passed, and the five young men explored the town. Everyone seemed to be very busy, and no one was interested in talking with them. So, the five decided to scout out the town and see what it was like. As Roland had said, the town wa…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
So yeah, one could make the argument that the movies are better or the books are better, but they’re so separate from each other it doesn’t really matter.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper I’ve never counted HTTYD, cause the books and movies are completely different and only really share their titles and character names.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
lol.
I was told the writing style wasn’t great either.
Have you read the original Rapunzel? Like, the 100 page narrative? Old, old, old.
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Oh, and Tangled is better than the original tale. I feel like that doesn’t count, because the fairy tales are so short and not-detailed by nature.
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Never read the HTYD books because someone told me not to and just stick with the movies.
Haha, I know why. Some of the differences are night and day. Toothless is tiny and green, Fishlegs is thin… Makes me laugh to even think about it.
Oh, War Horse reminds me of another one! 101 Dalmatians is better than the book in some ways.…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Ha, your drawing illustrated the confrontation quite well. :] I like the subtle coloring for Sniper’s tail and legs.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 7 months ago
Just emailed you about this!!!!!
IT”S SO GOOD! -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
WOW!!!! I LOVE IT!
What program did you use?!?!?! -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@the_lost-journal @keilah-h  @theducktator
Never read the HTYD books because someone told me not to and just stick with the movies.
Never read Princess Bride but I really want to!
There are two movies that were better than the book that I can think of off the top of my head……. but I forgot the second. XD
The bi…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Wait… you posted in the spring channel here, I think. Are you joining KDWC?
Oh yeeaah, I did. Okay, makes more sense that you knew. 🤣 Yep, I signed up! I think I’m in Brookside Stories?
Lolol! Yeah, senior year is kind of crazy.
All of the kids are really smart and empathetic, but that also means they know exactly how to make each o…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@keilah-h @theducktator @the_lost-journal
How To Train Your Dragon, Coraline, Fantastic Mr. Fox, and maybe Dune are all better than the books.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Wait… you posted in the spring channel here, I think. Are you joining KDWC?
Lolol! Yeah, senior year is kind of crazy.
Normally everyone’s trying to kill each other with jokes.
🤣🤪
Oh wow. I’ve never really thought about that before, but it must be really weird and interesting. What’s the coolest thing you’ve learned so far?
Yea…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
The only problem is, I’ll have to figure out where that belongs in Cole’s character arc, since the timing on that is a little uncertain. I’m planning for this to be a duology, so that might be a great idea for the second book. I’ll just have to spend some time figuring out when I want to repair their relationship.
Ah, so you want th…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Oh, this is unrelated, but by the way, how is Challenge 4 going? What are you planning to do for your senior thesis? (I saw you were sprinting to work on it.)
You’ve seen that already? I haven’t figured out how to make a slack account yet. 😂
4 is going well! Classmates have been a little emotional, though. The first day this year, one…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Great! Yeah, I thought it was a really cool way to detail the narrative and make Sara’s voice distinct. I’m glad it doesn’t feel too distracting.Â
Now to be more consistent with it 🤔😂 - Load More
