@loopylin
Active 6 days, 19 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3962
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ started the topic PLEASE TEAR THIS APART–URGENT CRITIQUES NEEDED in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
@esther-c @ellette-giselle @whalekeeper @loopylin @jonas @highscribeofaetherium @raxforge @rae @freed_and_redeemed @hybridlore @elishavet-pidyon @koshka @theducktator @theshadow @the_lost-journal @trailblazer @keilah-h @anyone-else-i’m-blanking
I’m doing something drastic.
Something crazy.
I suppose I shall start at the beginning…
Our youth…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago

I was watching animations on YouTube (sometimes it inspires me to do stuff with my own) and I had to meme this still as soon as I saw it.
has this ever happened to you, and were you more of Engineer or Sniper in this situation?
on a side note Snipes is just the least photogenic character ever (facial expression wise anyway) and I love him…[Read more] -
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 7 months ago
@stephie
Oh yes, I’ll be praying! <3@theducktator
Yay!! Praise the Lord!!! -
TheShadow replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 7 months ago
Thats horrible. Praying
Yay, that’s wonderful!!! Praying for you and your brother
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 7 months ago
@theducktator
Praying!! -
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 7 months ago
Yayy!!!! Praise God!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 7 months ago
@theducktator oh that’s awesome!!
also his job sounds cool.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@stephie hahaha!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
You can if you want, but it seems fairly simple. Whatever you would rather, honestly.
-
TheShadow replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
It is a good word, isn’t it? Using too many synonyms can be a problem though too (probably my biggest XD).
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Great, thank you! Do you want me to post references for the clothes?
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
obviously they’d have like separate rooms, but I think each couple has a cabin to their own. I imagine each person’s room has stuff they enjoy in it—for example, Sniper’s probably has a place he can store his rifle and knife, a large window to the outside (he seems like the kind of person to enjoy that), and some things he’d find fami…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
I’ll get to her along with Andrew’s!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Yeah, that sounds about right. (It’s one of my favorite words 🤪). I’ll try to be mindful of it.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Okay, yay! Does Ellette have your email?
-
whaley replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@grcr
Ah, I should have mentioned the skin. She’s got light skin, probably on the paler side to contrast the freckles. 😛 And you are fine to mess around with the shirt and shoes! -
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
also for some reason I like Emmerich better than Eldred as a name, good choice.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@theshadow I have no idea lol
obviously they’d have like separate rooms, but I think each couple has a cabin to their own. I imagine each person’s room has stuff they enjoy in it—for example, Sniper’s probably has a place he can store his rifle and knife, a large window to the outside (he seems like the kind of person to enjoy that), and som…[Read more]
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@keilah-h @rae @theducktator @kyronthearcanin@princesachronicles22
Trevor
Trevor hid a smile while watching Fairy and Silvanus. Next to him, Azalea tapped him on the shoulder and he glanced over. “What’s up?”
“It’s getting late, we should head back to the cabins.”
Trevor nodded, standing up with her. “Azalea and I are going to sleep now, go…[Read more]
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Ooh, yay you’re picking this up again!! Here’s my character if you could draw her please:
Name: Elina Miller
Age: 16
Gender: female
Clothing: jeans, basic blue sneakers, blue T-shirt, a light green jacket, and a baseball cap.
Time period (Or the time period the fashion replicates): about today
Physical appearance: about 5’5…[Read more]
- Load More
