@loopylin
Active 6 days, 15 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3962
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic TNPT: The Sword – Outlining in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 6 months ago
Don’t have them there just for the sake of stupidity. Don’t make it look like all you want its stupidness and so you’re throwing in characters with the roll of being stupid.
They have to have a point and a reason.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@loopylin @elishavet-pidyon
Hugo
“Hi.” Hugo welcomed Lois in a friendly tone. “The outfit judgement from younger kids is real.”
A second later, a bell rang. It wasn’t the normal school bell, but a large one inside a grandfather clock in the library common room. The cartoon rabbit twisted from surprise, and his ears trembled.
“Oh gosh, I’ve…[Read more] -
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Having the boys in the same first class sounds like a plan to me. @whalekeeper what do you think?
I will see to it then. *Folds hands masterfully* Shall place them in a separate class from the one already starting, since I don’t want to deal with three of my POVs in one place.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
I’m really annoyed for having taken so long, and I have to warn you guys that I might take days to respond. Lore drop for my life – I have a chronic illness now? *Rolls eyes* Seriously? That’s a bit of a distraction.
But let’s see if we can plop multiple characters into new locations while I’m at it.
-
whaley replied to the topic TNPT: The Sword – Outlining in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 6 months ago
I can totally see Iskyagus with abnormally featured henchmen, like animalistic things with extra limbs/beaks/heads or something. You could play into the creepy aspects of this, so they show off the evil side of magic, and contrast Iskyagus’ more eye-pleasing design.
As long as they aren’t stupid. They can be f…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Yeah, that’s kind of when I relapsed into it too (about two years ago or so.) Yeah, definitely, knowing what it is gives it less power. I’m a lot better than I was a few years ago when it was worst, but I still have bad days every now and then. Nice to know that other people understand what it’s like too though. I kind of shy away…
-
Ruth's profile was updated 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 6 months ago
YAY!!!!!
Oh man!! That really got to me!!!
I am someone who loves large chunks of scripture in stories, but if it feels too long maybe break it up a little and have shorter passages with some “…” filling the sections that don’t directly pertain to the story.
YES! It felt very legit!
One of my favorite!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Well, I’ve never seen that movie. Just heard of it. And I like the song “Speechless” but other than that I know nothing of it besides it taking place in Arabia. lololol.
But that IS how I feel!!!!
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 6 months ago
@raxforge @ellette-giselle @hybridlore @keilah-h @whalekeeper @theducktator
It feels like forever since I posted a story on here, but here is story #11! This is my favorite one of the entire Baron Chronicles, and it brought tears to my eyes. I hope you enjoy it too:)
Though your sins be as Scarlet…
Sunlight filtered through the pale…[Read more] -
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Long story. If you read back, it’s just on the last page or two. She tried to steal my character Alec to stop me from taking hers, but then I said Alec was too far away for her to take him, so we agreed that it was a misunderstanding and she’d kidnapped some random bystander.
That’s funny. I like Leon better 😝
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@liberty lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@liberty that must be weird.
imagine showing your dad that picture and saying “My online friend made a bad guy who has your name.”
Don’t do that lol
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Wow. Aladdin vibes.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@hybridlore @linus-smallprint @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @liberty
For anyone who is interested…..
Hassan (center) and two of the other slave traders.
(and yes, they are in their native country in this picture)

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Hello, nice to see you around.
Girls are weird.
*indignant gasp* how dare you!
😂
For some reason I started to imagine Hassan as Middle Eastern when you mentioned his name. Probably wearing a turban of sorts.
Well that is exactly how you should picture him! Bravo! 👏🏻
(if you look back at the story moodboard you may catch a…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic TNPT: The Sword – Outlining in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 6 months ago
No idea who those fellas are you just mentioned, but go for it! As long as they aren’t stupid. They can be funny and even idiots, but they need to have a clear roll. A reason for why their leader hasn’t killed them off.
Have you seen The Defense of New Haven?
If not, you must watch it! It’s really good. It’s a Christian home…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Wowwww that is a humungous post 👀
guys how do you spell humungous????? -
Esther replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Don’t worry, I added it!!
Thanks so much girl!!
Thank you! I really appreciate it!!
@youthreegirls @keilah-h @grcr @smiley
Sorry for dropping off the face of the earth there for a little bit! I was still editing I just forgot to post, lol! So here’s a chapter dump for y’all!! (I apologize if I’…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
*huffs, sits down to wait patiently for next section* Fine then.
- Load More

@raxforge like my new name?