@loopylin
Active 6 days, 13 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3962
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
also anyone else is allowed to watch that vid if you want to see the chaos that is my writing. I gave some commenters the google docs behind the fics, too, if you wanna look at them.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@the_lost-journal still bored?
if you’re allowed to watch youtube videos I have a channel with random stuff….
shameless plug lol, sorry
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@theducktator wha……?
lolllll
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@theducktator ikr? siblings lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Contemporary writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@theshadow I’ve never written contemporary before, actually. All of my stuff has been sci-fi or fantasy.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@ellette-giselle I’m honestly glad you didn’t kill them straight off. Slavery is a cruel fate for them, but this is really interesting–and different from the other books. I also like the “change in scenery” and would love a map of the new countries on this side of the sea.
I like the new characters, too.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
funny thing that happened between me and my brother earlier:
So, if anyone doesn’t know, I have this picture of Sniper as my computer background.

So I was loading up my computer for my math program and my brother came into my room just as I was doing that, and here’s the exchange that resulted:
Ethan: oh look the homeless guy…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Are all members of the species that way or is that one mutated or something?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@loopylin I think I’ve seen something like that double dragon before! It was on a worldbuilding forum, asking if such a thing was plausible–how it would eat, breathe, etc.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Yeah. That’ll do it.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
I knoww. It does seem to work with his backstory, though. Poor guy. Ten years in slavery…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Hmm. Interesting.
Yes, he does have a funny personality. He’s slightly messed up tho. Like, weirdly morbid and also cheerful in a odd mix.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
I like him! He has a funny personality. I think he might become a Christian eventually.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Haha! Yes, Ian is going to be trouble. In fact, he’s going to _______________
What do you think of Albee? (btw, I love that I gave him a big long name. 😂 It’s just so funny to me, because it totally doesn’t fit him.)
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Great section!! It seemed pretty realistic. Oof, Ian’s going to be trouble 😬
I can’t wait for the next one!
-
whaley replied to the topic DnD QNA in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Also, how much does the DM have to tweak a campaign in order to fit the players in? I’ve heard that you have to give the DM a character sheet first, and I’d imagine a character-centered game will have to juggle all the character motives. Like how much do the DM and the player have to collaborate before the game?
-
whaley replied to the topic DnD QNA in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
I already have some questions! Thanks for the topic, Andrew. XD
First of all, how difficult is it to learn the game? Second, how far can a person make up lore for DnD, on top of whatever campaign setting they use? For example, I was reading about warlocks and it didn’t give a list of patrons, so I assumed you make up your own.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@raxforge   @theducktator
He reached for his knife.
He’s gonna die.
Don’t stab already dead men. It doesn’t pay off. Ask Gimli
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Did you hear that one of my characters actually did kill someone in the School RP?
WHATTTT
RUTH NOOOOOOOOOO WHYYY -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@hybridlore @linus-smallprint   @koshka  @keilah-h   @elishavet-pidyon  @liberty
For anyone interested in the song that I showed part of, here it is:
(It’s a medieval song from the Underground Church.)
- Load More
