@loopylin
Active 5 days, 10 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3962
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Ooo. Hmmm. I wonder which one is going to have the least people……..
Prob. the top floor.
Rory
Rory looked up as the door opened. Leo stepped out and Rory followed him into the hallway. It was quiet here with no students running about. It seemed… not peaceful. Peaceful was the church. No, this was… stiff. It almost felt…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic I AM WRITING AGAIN!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 so the brothers are a little like Moses and Aaron, kinda! Cool! Emyr would be the Moses equivalent, the younger brother that leads the people according to God’s plan, and then Daryen would be the Aaron-like, the older brother fulfilling the more explicitly priestly role.
(was just reading Numbers in my morning Bible study, so t…[Read more]
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
Praying for our sister and our cousin’s friend
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Liking the story so far, it’s good. I second Trailblazer’s suggestions though, as more description would draw the reader in more.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@ellette-giselle I can get behind having a gun and a shield inside the pulpit. He’s well prepared.
I don’t think my church has ever had a shooting in our area, but we still have people guarding around. I work in the pre-k Sunday school, and sometimes, if the weather’s nice, we take the kids over to the playground we have just outside the…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Lolol. you seemed pretty convinced…… 😂
Well, the overseers are cruel and they picked Ian as their target. They want him to live in the absolute terror that he could slip up any moment and that would be the end. It’s a terror that drives him crazy. He already had that rebellious spark and a sort of fire about him to begin with,…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic I AM WRITING AGAIN!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 wow!
so Ara’s family is all in high positions? Her parents are the rulers, her uncle is called a “prophet” so I’m guessing that means he’s their advisor?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Rory
Rory let out a slow breath. He even gave Leo a slight smile as they road up the elevator. He was still turning the older boy’s words over in his mind. It didn’t make much sense. After all, they said that fear was weakness and that’s why they were punishing him and the others. Rory chewed on his lip and then quickly stopped,…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic I AM WRITING AGAIN!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 oh, cool! Those are really pretty colors you’ve picked, too.
so one of them dies canonically? Or you’re just saying if one dies the crystal goes dull? Will someone else get it, or will it just never be usable again cause its owner is gone forever? (Unless he or she has a way of coming back.)
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Yeah. I didn’t think it was realistic for her to be able to keep disappearing without her family knowing.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
I see the prologue (btw I love how it’s called “The Chapter Before”) already has a title!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@linus-smallprint Probably a good idea to wait till a later draft.
Can’t wait to see what’s in store for Alan and the group!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Leon!!! I didn’t think you would kill him!!
I didn’t feel like the overseers punishing Leon instead of Ian was unrealistic. However, I’m starting to wonder what Ian did to deserve it. I know they’d had their eyes on him, but all he did was trip, right?
Julian’s scene was good too. I liked how it started raining and they were…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@ellette-giselle So Leon’s life was spared! I’m interested to see where this is going, then.
And Julian’s fire incident was a sad thing, but it’s true that such a thing happens. Even here in America we have the occasional church shootout or similar incident. Haven’t heard of church arson much (here in the US anyway) but it’s entirely possible.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
@the_lost-journal I’ll be praying too. It’s just horrible that such a thing happened.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Awesome, thanks!
Great, thank you!! What made you guess that?Â
You’re right xD -
Keilah H. replied to the topic I AM WRITING AGAIN!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 that’s a great message!!
what are the crystals for btw? Are they just like “badges” of some kind, or do they have a deeper meaning?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
Oh no, I’m so sorry. Praying for them 🙏
- Load More
