@loopylin
Active 5 days, 9 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3962
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@ellette-giselle Ooooh! I didn’t expect Qayid and Rolf to be the same person, but I’m happy he and Leon were reunited. I wonder what’ll happen to Albee, although I’m glad Leon and Ian weren’t separated at least.
Is Leon going to heal now that this new slave master is kinder to them and won’t make him work as hard as he did?
Also, I think this…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
@the_lost-journal you’re welcome!
And you’re good, these things happen sometimes.
Plus you now know we all agree with you on how disgusting such a thing would be lol
(not much of a laughing matter but ehh you know me) -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
I’VE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU TO READ THIS SECTION!!!!!!!!!
I’m so happy! I posted it and I was like, “Liberty’s gonna love this!!!”
Haha!!! I’m so glad I threw you a loop!!
Good! I’m glad you were scared for him! 😂
I’m so HAPPY!!!!!!!
So, this is really cazy because I never thought this scene was one of my best!!…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Oh my word!! 😂
Huh, this was never one of my best scenes in my mind. That’s funny how that does that. 🤣
Also, Ian’s conversion was one of my favorites to date for a number of reasons.
Ooooo!!! TELL ME!!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Chase
Chase grabbed one of the two, not knowing the difference besides their colorful packaging. Then he froze, turning the can over in his hand. How do you open this? He had never seen drinks stored in a metal can. He panicked a little. He could ask Felicity, but would she think him stupid? What did it matter? If she thought it s…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
I’m a bit missy with the point of view in there,
Messy…. I believe.
Yes. I feel like correcting people’s grammar today.
Maybe I’ve been writing too many Nazi POVs.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
I just find the whole idea of his story interesting, and the different ways he has gone about fighting the slave-trade.
Definitely.
I wonder what is hooking everyone so much about this section?! Why do y’all like it so much? 😂
I don’t know! Maybe it was really well written or something. Also, just the events were super i…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Ahhh!!!
Where did you come from?!?! 😂
I wrote a chapter worthy of koshka comments!!!! 🥳
haha! I’m glad you didn’t see him coming.
Ooo, I’m glad you liked it.
I wonder what is hooking everyone so much about this section?! Why do y’all like it so much? 😂
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Lololol.
Huh, that’s funny. I guess there is a sort of connection there.
I just find the whole idea of his story interesting, and the different ways he has gone about fighting the slave-trade.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
It’s a weird system, okay. 😂 I try not to cheat, but . . . it’s hard. I need to know what button to press. 😝
Well, like, the podium for this book, which includes Leon, Julian, and Ian. I think. xD
He seems like a good guy. His backstory sorta reminded me of Julian’s, just cause they both lost their little brother.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
*gaspeth*
CHEATER!!!
🤣
Although, why did he change his name?
Hmm. wouldn’t you like to know.
Wow! Really? Well then, lucky Ian.
btw, what do you think of their new owner, Kareem Omar?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Well . . . ahem . . .Â
I sort of kind of saw that “It was Rolf.” before I read the section, since I had to scroll down to the bottom of the email to get to Kingdom Pen.But, no, I don’t think I would have. I was still a little surprised, because I didn’t realize Quayid was going to be Rolf. But I knew someone was going to be…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Did you see it coming that it would be Rolf, or did that catch you by surprise?
Oh what? Now your loyalties have shifted?!! I see. So is Ian the new favorite?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Rolf!!! 😁
Wow, I really liked that section. That might have been my favorite part so far. I love Ian. He’s the best.
(And poor Albee, but I have a feeling he’s going to seek God out now that Leon’s gone…?)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Potato news 64 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
Phew, so glad it didn’t actually happened. No worries! I’ll continue to pray for her.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@hybridlore @linus-smallprint   @koshka  @keilah-h   @elishavet-pidyon  @liberty
NEXT SECTION!!
Time passed, and Leon’s wounds began to heal, leaving deep scaring in many places. However, his strength was harder to regain. Without good food, and surviving on only two meals a day, he had already begun to weaken. After the beating and…
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
No worries! That’s still serious and important and I’ll keep praying 🙏🏻🫶🏻
- Load More
