@loopylin
Active 5 days, 9 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3962
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Wow!!!
*sits there and reads with mouth open* I had no idea I did all that!!
BUT ACTUALLY
*clears throat and nods* of course of course… it’s all with the flows of literary design and technique. 😂
It’s actually really cool seeing you lay it out like that, because I had no idea I had done that.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
You know what, I was thinking that while I was editing yesterday morning!! 😂
When I hear this name, I think of an old, kindly grandfather.
Um…… you’re off by like 40 years.
I would peg this guy in his late 30s. Maybe early 40s.
It wasn’t too long ago that he was still physically fighting the slave trade, and he was a…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
No soup…….?
*paces around room. Tries to understand why that’s funny. Knows that once it is explained I will remember why it was funny*
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Great scene! *sniffles* 💔😭
@the_lost-journal That’s exciting! Hopefully it works!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic I AM WRITING AGAIN!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 cool beans 😉
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@jonas you’re welcome!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
@the_lost-journal Beetles are really cool! I based one of my fantasy creatures, the Suileans, off of them. (In my TF2 sci-fi world, Demoman is a Suilean.) Did you know there are at least 400,000 species of beetles in the world?
and yeah I like praying mantises too–I have a really cool Lego set of one that I got for Christmas. It was in a pack of…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
Sorry for taking so LONNNGGGG to reply!
Well now we’re even because I took FOREVER to reply as well!! 🤣 So sorry!!! 😭
Oh, yeah I should’ve mentioned that! About how mega churches are almost always portrayed badly. (Ofc there are some awful mega churches.) But what I mean about “giving them a good church experience” is truly b…
-
Esther replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Yes, of course girl!! <333
-
Esther replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Thanks!! <33
one thing I’ll suggest, is that I feel like you don’t really introduce the family to us in the first few chapters. At first I wasn’t even sure if Blake was their sibling or not XDXD
They do have a HUGE family, so setting a solid foundation and making all the siblings and the parents unique and established in ou…
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Wyoh apparently doesn’t like to notify me when you tag me 😑 Anywayyyy Loved the scene! But also feel so bad for Riker!! 😥
Oh cool! Awesome!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@the_lost-journal Cool! i hope she doesn’t have problems joining…..cause my brother’s application (he sent it twice on two separate occasions) is still being ignored, and on the “welcome our newest member” thing at the bottom of the forums tab, the last member that joined did so several months ago. I don’t know if they’re keeping track of that anymore.
-
freedom replied to the topic I AM WRITING AGAIN!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Poor November and Ara😭
BUT I LOVE THE SCENES
Callan is…💀 and I ADORE Ara’s uncle already🤭
and I think you portrayed that scene very well without going into explaining it completely and rather leaving it vague.
Job very well done👏👏👏
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
@the_lost-journal yeah let ’em go to the dung beetles
dung beetles are funny though. The way they roll up their “treasure” and walk (sometimes backwards) pushing it around all the time
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@esther-c @keilah-h @ellette-giselle @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12 (btw, I’ve been LOVING the scenes you’ve been posting, girl🤩) @rae @theducktator @grcr @anyone-else-idk-lol
Y’all want a Riker scene for Book #3? 🫣
well here it is anyway (part of it at least)
What did Leon know?
As far as Riker knew, Leon had a good, loving…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
@the_lost-journal Forgive my language, but those people who do agree are steaming piles of aurochs’ dung.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@ellette-giselle Ooooh! I didn’t expect Qayid and Rolf to be the same person, but I’m happy he and Leon were reunited. I wonder what’ll happen to Albee, although I’m glad Leon and Ian weren’t separated at least.
Is Leon going to heal now that this new slave master is kinder to them and won’t make him work as hard as he did?
Also, I think this…[Read more]
- Load More
