@loopylin
Active 4 days, 21 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3962
-
Enid replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
I vote the longer version!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
Sorry! Praying!! 🙏
-
Ruth replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @highscribeofaetherium @grcr @the_lost-journal @keilah-h
One vote D
One vote A
Two votes B
and Three votes C
We are doing the 10 seconds, 1 minute, and 10 minutes (10 minutes, 30 minutes, 60 minutes) challenge! Choose whichever time you’d personally prefer to do and do it. Just when you post your art, specify which…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
I’d like to ask for prayer. I woke up this morning with a really bad stomach ache, but it went away after a little bit on its own. It returned while at crew tonight, and got so bad that I couldn’t straighten myself because it hurt too much. I sat in the car for a while and took some medicine, it got better but has been a dull ache since then…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Go bother @linus-smallprint
He’s the one who said to wait until the end of April for the next book. 🤷🏼♀️
-
freedom replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Y’all are all so talented🙂↕️💜
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper If you haven’t read Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand about the life of WW2 Vet, Olympian, and Pacific POW Louis Zamperini, I highly recommend!
And the movie is good too if you can stomach the v!olence, bl00d, swearing, and a scene of nüdity😅
-
freedom changed their profile picture 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
The slavery bit seems to be everyone’s fav. 😂
No…. I’m not gonna explain the painting scene. You and everyone else are in the dark and will just have to do your best to figure it out.🙃
Thanks for answering these!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
It’s nowhere near as good as anyone else’s but it was fun to draw. Also I needed to finish it cause I’m now a wiki editor apparently, and this was one of the pictures I made for a character’s page.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Here’s my sketch! Fan art of a dragon character from a book series I like. Every color was either some combination of the three or had black or white overlayed over it.

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@rae I vote B or C!
I gotta get my drawing finished today. I have the lines and colors but haven’t finished coloring yet.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic I AM WRITING AGAIN!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 oooooh
So is Riven actually more fond of Callan than November (poor guy, he doesn’t deserve it) or is he just shaming November by making it obvious that he prefers another boy to him?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@loopylin @ellette-giselle wow the seasons are nuts in most parts of the US aren’t they?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@the_lost-journal lol that sounds crazy.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
I learned to draw people by tracing black and white photographs for an entire year. I really learned the way people work. That was just me though. idk if that would help everyone.
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
We’ve got some severe weather/tornado warnings. Prayers please! 💕
- Load More
