@loopylin
Active 4 days, 17 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3962
-
Ruth replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
If I can, I will post my drawings today. I just have the 1 hour one left to do
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 1 year, 5 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 1 year, 5 months ago
@koshka
Yes, there were two that really fit him. Actually three. Both Andrew Peterson songs, and the first vocal song. (I think it was an alevation worship one.) -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 1 year, 5 months ago
That was fun! I really got a feel for him!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 1 year, 5 months ago
FUN!!!! I’ll take a listen!
-
Enid replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
I’m assuming you added Sara because writing one female in the group is awkward?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
@linus-smallprint thank you! I don’t draw mecha dragons much, but when I do I like to put detail into them.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
-be me
-be listening to the Portal 2 soundtrack cause I get into a phase of wanting to do that every so often (still haven’t played the game itself though, despite the fact that like 3 people have recommended it to me, cause I’m not sure if my computer will like me if I download another game)
-have a drawing idea

-D R A G O NÂ W H E A T L E…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 whoa, the fact that Lilitu just killed the man responsible for his current situation is crazy!! Even if he doesn’t know that.
It’s also a good message–revenge isn’t the best option. Killing Kratos just made Lilitu feel worse.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
Agh yes I am lol
I’ve missed being on here :/
I’ve been so busy between school and work! (I recently got a job at a coffee shop which is good because I get money! But hard because I don’t have as much free time anymore!)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
@theducktator @whalekeeper @esther-c @jonas @highscribeofaetherium @theshadow @grcr
I wrote some new chapters!
They’re really, REALLY rough but hopefully you guys enjoy them
(It gives me motivation to be able to share what I wrote with people, so thank you for supporting me 😊💜)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
OMC
I’m so sorry!
I don’t think this popped up in my email so I never saw it *cries*
How am I just now seeing this?!
Anyways, that makes a lot of sense!
I will think about that XDXD
And don’t worry about the length, I enjoyed reading your thoughts!!!!
-
Esther posted an update 1 year, 5 months ago
@savannah_grace2009
Hey girl! Just been thinking about you lately. How are you doing?? 🩷 -
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 5 months ago
Same kinda situation for us! Glad you’re all okay!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 5 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 5 months ago
Praying!! Is it over?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
I LOVE THIS!!!
Now go write more! Now!
🤣
I must know what happens!!!! *sob*
-
Ruth replied to the topic Middle-grade fiction ideas needed!!! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 5 months ago
Sorry, I don’t read Middle-grade fiction, so I won’t be much help
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Chase
Chase hesitated. “I-I…” he fell silent, shaking his head. “N-no i-dea. W-who’s Lo-Lo-is?”
- Load More

@esther-c
HI ESTHER!!!
How are you doing?
Sorry I haven’t been active lately, I’ve ben soooo busy!
I’ve been working on my WIP when I can and I have a few new chapters!
I know I don’t comment on your Worth All the World page but I do read it when you tag me so please keep tagging me! I love your writing, I love all the highschool drama lol XD…[Read more]
Hiiii! <33
I’m doing pretty good! A little busy because I’ve been prioritizing things like school, family, and rest(!) lately, but it’s been good. 🙂
Good!! Yes! I saw those, and I’mma read them as soon as I get the chance.
No worries! I’m so glad you’ve been enjoying it; it means a lot. 😊
Oh so fun!! I’m about to get a job at a coffee shop t…[Read more]