@loopylin
Active 3 hours, 15 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3975
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 days, 8 hours ago
I think Dark Boi will have much longer and fuzzier hair than Light Boi, because I suspect he’s a Lunkarya. We shall see.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 days, 8 hours ago
@loopylin @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @rae @keilah-h @beth-torres @freed_and_redeemed @ellette-giselle @anyone
I got some guinea pigs yesterday. :] Does anyone have any name suggestions? They’re both boys.

-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 days, 8 hours ago
Like yes, I had just texted my sister saying that the character was the most romantic figure in modern literature
I love this rant about your specific relationship to this fictional character and how you perceive him in specific instances. 😂 Oh goodness
-
whaley replied to the topic Jesus Writing Month!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 2 days ago
I am barely keeping up with my college classes and work as it is, so I’m afraid I won’t be joining.
Same as Koshka. I’m juggling schoolwork and writing at the same time, and although I write a decent amount most days, it’s easier for me to keep the habits I have now. Not sure if it’s worth joining an unfamiliar challenge.
That’s just me. I hop…[Read more]
-
whaley's profile was updated 1 week, 2 days ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 week, 3 days ago
@whalekeeper peakkkk
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 week, 3 days ago
I doodled Loops’ Dante during church service. Sometimes the quickest doodles are my favorite. 😀

-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 week, 3 days ago
Your colors are great!! Your practicing has really payed off.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 week, 4 days ago
@rae oh my gosh that looks AWESOME
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 week, 4 days ago
Terry and Alpha

-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Art challenge(s) in the forum Art 1 week, 4 days ago
@loopylin snooping around on kp again after like a year… that’s super cute :)) loove
-
Ruth replied to the topic Jesus Writing Month!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 4 days ago
I was actually one of the first 250 to sign up. I’ll probably just be RAE there too.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Jesus Writing Month!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 6 days ago
it actually sounds awesome, but I’ll be out for most of november on vacation and won’t have internet, so I wouldn’t be able to coordinate anything (which is what I assume you’d need to do)
sorry!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 6 days ago
I’ve done some 2D animatics just using Procreate on my iPad, but I haven’t done actual 2D animations. 3D was somehow easier for me, even though most people say it isn’t.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 6 days ago
@e-m-trepke Thanks!! and yep, I’m using Blender! i’m also learning Maya, which is a lot different but closer to the animation programs that large-scale companies use.
I have a youtube channel actually! https://youtube.com/@slatedragonproductions?si=K-GTvHclqcrcsKbw
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 6 days ago
@e-m-trepke that’s cool!!
I’ve been working on a lot of animation actually–3D mostly. Been doing a lot of How To Train Your Dragon fan animations. Maybe I’ve told you that already though, idk. I wouldn’t say I’m GOOD at modeling, so I mostly use other people’s free models, but I have modeled and rigged a few characters. It’s pretty fun.
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 1 day ago
Moth
“Violence?” Moth tilted his head. He stared at the target and squinted. “But I don’t want to hurt the hay bale. It has done nothing but grow in a field.”
He found himself scowling at the third arrow in his hand, as if it was at fault. “Everything is so eager to… It doesn’t matter. Are you saying I should imagine the bal…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 1 day ago
Ellis, my dude. XD Love the input.
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 1 day ago
This RP has got me thinking… I’m playing with the idea that Tavar can smell diabetes, maybe even cancer and malaria, since his folk are supposed to have GREAT senses.
That’s a real thing. I know of at least one woman who was proven to be able to smell Parkinson’s disease on someone before diagnosis. It’s possible to smell dif…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 1 day ago
Moth
Moth blinked and shook his head to clear it. “I didn’t intend for that to happen, no.”
Maybe it was a one-time accident. He motioned for Ari to walk out of the shooting range, and after making sure it was safe, he strung another arrow and shot again.
This time, it transformed into a yellow poppy, and twirled in the air b…[Read more]
- Load More
