-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 2 weeks ago
Happy Halloween!!

-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 11 months, 2 weeks ago
Yay!!
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months, 2 weeks ago
When I get to 20k, I’m going to post some memes about my story that will make very little sense to anyone else. Unless maybe I post some of the actual writing, which I could do. Do I ever, though?
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months, 2 weeks ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 2 weeks ago
Breaking at :00
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 2 weeks ago
Ladies and gentlemen, it’s that time again! :00
I realize my posts seem pointless, as I could do this without saying anything, but the thought of saying “I did it” gives me a nice amount of motivation.
-
whaley replied to the topic Please Check This Out: Making Another Website? in the forum Announcements 11 months, 2 weeks ago
I never cease to be impressed with your dedication to this idea. Thank you for the great video presentation. 🙂 I’m going to sit with these ideas for a while.
-
whaley posted an update 11 months, 2 weeks ago
Looking forward to Over the Garden Wall and wearing sweaters all season!
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 2 weeks ago
😁 Yeah I’m happy with that! I’m hitting that amount every writing session now. Well, specifically for Project Shäffer. The project seems to have grown a mind of its own.
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 2 weeks ago
Forgot to get back on here. 😛 I did in fact make it to 2,000.
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 2 weeks ago
Taking a break
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 2 weeks ago
With a goal in mind for the end of the month (coming up more quickly than I wanted!), I’m going to write for a while. :00
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 2 weeks ago
I have a huge headache and every time I try to RP, I get on my own nerves 😭 Let me recover from this virus and then I’ll drop-kick Lucy farther into the labyrinth.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 2 weeks ago
-
Koshka posted an update 11 months, 2 weeks ago
“Therefore they woke destruction
Against her and invoked
The Needs of the Sun of Things
And the Coming Race
And the Claims of Order–oh all
The holiest names
Known in our hearts. The even
Included her own.”
C. S. Lewis – The Saboteuse -
Esther replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 11 months, 3 weeks ago
The prototype looks really good! I didn’t play around with it for very long, but from what I explored i like it!
Having this forum/website that’s actually ours and could be more active forum-wise and with a blog makes me excited! It seems like it’s going to be easier to use than KP atm, but like i said i didn’t spend a lot of…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 11 months, 3 weeks ago
What am I saying? XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 11 months, 3 weeks ago
@ellette-giselle @keilah-h
To be honest… I wanted to squish the kitten like a stress toy. That was my original instinct when I saw it.
But I said I wanted to eat it instead because that’s a more commonly accepted thing to say. 😛
I must feel that way because I have a dog and it’s fun to squish his face when I kiss him. -
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 3 weeks ago
Barnes was trying to return to the group anyway, so I’ll send her back to you in a bit!
-
whaley replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 11 months, 3 weeks ago
I’m sorry that’s going on. 😔 Please get the rest that you need and feel better.
- Load More

