-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 5 days ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 5 days ago
I Am Alive!!!!!
*Ahem*
@loppylin @whalekeeper
I love the cat. Such attitude, such floof.
Ari
Rythmic thuds of broadheads into targets pulsed as a heartbeat. Only a handful of students were practicing, their vows a range from graceful limbed recurves to longbows as tall as their archers. High windows some fifteen feet up the outer wall let in…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 6 days ago
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 6 days ago
George
“George.”
Lucian seemed like a quiet sort of person. Not loud or obnoxious. George could tolerate some people, like him, as long as they didn’t get in the way or catch her in a bad mood.
She might have to learn to tolerate everyone here, though. Not just from a distance. That wasn’t a fun thought.
She got up from brushing the…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 6 days ago
George
“She’s a Maine Coon.”
The cat began to close her eyes, but one of the horses let out a loud whinny, and the cat took offense. She flicked an ear grumpily, got up, and padded back to the boy and girl. She tensed her back haunches and leaped onto George’s back.
Luckily the stablehand had strong shoulders, wide enough to s…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 6 days ago
George
“No. But I’m on duty today and I told the others I didn’t want them around.” George motioned vaguely towards the boy’s feet. “My cat doesn’t like everyone. You must be nice or interesting.”
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 weeks, 1 day ago
Hey Power, off topic, but I have to say I appreciate every comment you make, because you usually add something hilarious to KP lore. Loops and I were looking through a few older pages and stumbled across one of your contributions, and I laughed pretty hard. 🤣 Thank you for being so chaotic and memorable.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 weeks, 1 day ago
@theducktator
I’m just taking community college classes right now before I apply to any other colleges (gotta get some basic classes out of my way), so I don’t have any advice. But it seems like Elishavet and Koshka know what they’re talking about. -
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 weeks, 1 day ago
Ah. You just want to be included. XD
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
You haven’t gone to college, have you?
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
Moth
They entered the archery range and Moth recognized most of what he saw – or, at the very least, could guess what things were for.
The range stretched on and gave room for plenty of boys to practice shooting all at once. Arrows were already flying. A satisfying thwacking sound went off at regular intervals; the arrows…[Read more]
-
hybridlore posted an update 1 month ago
@esther-c Hey Esther! How are you doing? It’s been a while since I heard from you!
-
hybridlore posted an update 1 month ago
@savannah_grace2009 Sorry I never responded to your message girl! The last few months were a little rough but I’m doing really well now. I was just thinking about you. How are you doing? I know this is senior year, right? (That is so crazy. I remember when you were a freshman. I’m also a senior, but I was possibly going to graduate last year and didn’t.)
-
Yeah it’s senior year!!! AHHH
what are you thinking of doing after graduation!?-
Sorry, I didn’t see this message!
I’m not sure, maybe looking into colleges (probably online, nothing big). I’m considering going into some kind of ministry or non-profit work. I wasn’t planning on anything like that, but I kind of feel drawn to it right now.
How about you? How is your family doing?
-
-
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
Tagging some old people
Oh my gracious. XD
What Elishavet said and also:
From the perspective of someone who’s both attended college, is attending college, and has worked in college admissions offices…Remember, colleges want students. Colleges need students. They will be looking for reasons to make you pick them, not reasons to…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
Hellooooooo! Good to see you around! :-p
The themes, messages, character dynamics, the ✨plot✨, everything is starting to come together and becoming what I think Leon and Riker’s trilogy needs for their finale.
Good for you! I bet it’ll be satisfying to finally conclude everything and put the characters to rest, so to spe…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
Idk, tbh. I think my world has different kinds of foods that are normal but to u they are weird. I’ve eaten live squid before. I like eating live seafood. Is that crazy?
What about u? What’s the weirdest thing u’ve eaten?
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
George
George opened the stall door. She gave the mare a strong series of pats, then brushed a hand along the mare’s side, making sure the animal knew where the human was at all times. Spooking a new horse was a surefire way to get kicked.
Onyx’s coat already shone, catching the same glow that lit the stall’s wood grain walls. Georg…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
This is my 6000th post.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art challenge(s) in the forum Art 1 month ago
I have that image saved already on Pinterest! I should work on this tonight.
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
Nice pfp. My sister says I sound like a dying seagull when I laugh.
- Load More
