-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
Welcome to KP @gh24682468999! I’m sure you’ll find it a blessing.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hey Ya'll in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
Hey anonymous tag! Hope your account is up and working soon. 😀 WELCOME. And the bestistest thing was indeed a @Daeus original.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Howdy Y'all! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@Shannon Hi, hi, and HI! Welcome to KP. 😀
-
Emma Flournoy posted an update 9 years, 2 months ago
@GracieGirl Howza pup?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character's Age in the forum Characters 9 years, 2 months ago
@kate-flournoy *stops snickering*
*bursts into uncontrollable laughter*
Dragon Snapper will never stop laughing. XD -
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Character's Age in the forum Characters 9 years, 2 months ago
@seekjustice I see your problem—I’m also in the same boat. I’m writing a children’s book that has an adult protagonist. According to the 2016 Children’s Writer’s and Illustrator’s Market Guide, it is good to have your protagonist be on the oldest side your readership will allow (they recommend not going above college age for YA).
So if you can…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character's Age in the forum Characters 9 years, 2 months ago
@seekjustice
Great question!
First, let me try to think up a reasonable response…
…
…
Personally, I love it when the character is exactly my age, but because YA is such a broad age group, that rarely happens. From 12-18, it’s hard to find a happy medium for everyone in an age group.
So.
As far as I know, the characters I’ve read in YA have…[Read more] -
Grace H.'s profile was updated 9 years, 2 months ago
-
Grace H. replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
Wow so many questions 🙂
@Shannon: I don’t have much of a preference, but recently I’ve liked Grace Vanderwaal’s music, and I often sing worship music.
@Elizabeth: Thanks 😀
@Daeus: I first got started when I took the Common Writing Assessment in 3rd grade, and the person who graded it gave me a perfect score. And I’ve been reading for…[Read more]
-
ClaireC changed their profile picture 9 years, 2 months ago
-
Snapper posted an update 9 years, 2 months ago
@seekjustice Hi!
I love your profile picture! Are you flying a plane in it? -
Snapper replied to the topic Creature Question in the forum Fantasy 9 years, 2 months ago
@warrioroftherealm Forgive my lateness in replying. :0
Well, I mean, it sounds like a pretty cool creature to me anyway. But um…what everyone else said, I suppose.
*shrugs* This is the worst two cents I’ve offered yet, but here it is anyways. 😛 -
Snapper replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@holly-nelson-gray I’m actually on the opposite coast. 😛 I really wish I could surf though.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Critique wanted for Snow White retelling in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 years, 2 months ago
@northerner I might be able to, if I could work on it next week?
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic To Blog or Not to Blog? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
WATI! I DO have advice! Don’t make the snippets about your life seem like an old lady’s facebook page. For example:
Well, I took out the laundry today, and as I went down the porch steps to hang it on the line, I stubbed my toe!! Ouch! It really hurt.
Not that I think you’d do this, but I just have to say it. The fact of the matter is, if you…[Read more]
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Howdy Y'all! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@shannon So I somehow missed this. *winces* Forgive me, fair lady. *sweeping bow* I am Sarah Baran, more widely known as Ethryndal the elf, or just plain Galadriel. Welcome to the Kingdom, and may your time here be filled with joy unsurpassing!
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@gh24682468999 Hi!
-
Emily D changed their profile picture 9 years, 2 months ago
-
Grace H. started the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
Hi everybody! My name is Grace and I’m a missionary kid who attends an international school in Taiwan. I’ve been writing random story ideas on and off since I was in 3rd grade, but since high school I’ve been pursuing my writing more seriously.
Apart from writing, I enjoy music (violin, poking with 3 fingers at the piano to make chords, and…[Read more]
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Interested in giving me some feedback? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@kate-flournoy, Thanks!
- Load More

Aw, thanks so much for asking, Emma!
He is doing very well. 🙂 It’ll still be another week or two before we can know for sure if he’s 100% healed up, but he’s back to his usual, playful self so we’re confident he’s all good. 🙂
Aww, that’s great. 😀 What’s his name?
His name is Jasper and he’s about 10 months old. 🙂
Here’s a picture of him being silly if you want an idea of what he’s like. XD
Woops, doesn’t look like it showed up here. XD But it has a link so if you click on it should show you the pic…I think….Oi, technology. 😛
He is CUTE. 😀 😀 😀 Is he a black lab? We used to have one, and though I’m purty sure I wouldn’t like having a pet now, she was my responsibility then and I loved her. Name was Jet. And she was NOT a pup in my memory of her. 😛 She got quite grey around the face.
Aw, labs are adorable. 😀
Actually, Jas is a Chihuahua/Doxin mix so he’s not going to get any bigger. But we do get asked a lot if he’s a lab pup. (At least, we think he’s a Cheweenie. We got him from a rescue that found him and his brother in a kill shelter so it’s hard to say for sure. Chihweenie is our best bet. XD He’s a real melting pot.)
Oh, and sorry if I confused you earlier. 😛 I said it’d be a week or two before we knew for sure if he was better, but I must have misunderstood my mom bc we got the results back the day after I’d said that. XD
Not get any bigger? That is adorable.
Pfft, technicalities. 😛 No problem. 😀