Hey Ya'll

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE Hey Ya'll

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
      • Total Posts: 10

@Kate-Flournoy Oh yeah! TX is the best. Fire ants are one of my top things to stay away from in TX, but still, at least 20. The other things on my list are snakes, scorpions, and red-headed centipedes.

Gracie
      @graciegirl
        • Total Posts: 889

@Emily-Voeller Welcome to the Kingdom!!!
        Ooh, I play piano too! But that’s it. XD I’m trying to pick up on guitar, but haven’t gotten very far yet. I love biking as well!

As for the bestistest thingy…. I’m 99% sure that it’s this guy’s >> @Daeus << invention. 😜 But alas, that tradition was started before my time so I was not present at it’s debut on the forum. 😔 😜
        One more time: welcome to KP!! Hope to see you around!

*is probably geeking out about something*

Anonymous

@that_writer_girl_99 I am kind of working on a historical fiction story, but it’s not going that well and I have kind of lost my motivation.

@Kina-Lamb
          How old are you?

Anonymous

@Jane-Maree Cool! I would love to visit Australia some day. I enjoy writing fiction. When I get better at writing, I plan to try a novel. Possibly some medieval fiction is in my future.

Anonymous

@christi-eaton My sister Shannon told me about Kingdom Pen, but I have no clue where she heard about it.

Anonymous

@graciegirl Thanks for the welcome! What type of music do you play? On piano I play hymns and some classical stuff.
                Ohh…that explains the interesting explanation.

Anonymous

Hey guys!
                  I am going to have to delete my account and start again. I will be back though.

Kina Lamb
                  @kina-lamb
                    • Total Posts: 162

@anonymous 13 and a half. You?

Kina Lamb
                    @kina-lamb
                      • Total Posts: 162

Well, the tagging thing’s not working. Anyhow, I found out about kingdom pen as soon as Daeus did, but he wouldn’t let me join until I became a ‘teenager.’ (We’re not allowed to be teenagers in our house so I say that word with cringement and apostrophes.) Therefore almost as soon as I turned 13, I jumped on here. I am (kind of) writing a children’s book about my great-grandpa’s escaping the Armenian Genocide, but with Bible Bee going on this summer, I haven’t been able to work on it much at all. (hence the kind of.) But if I don’t qualify for Nationals (which would be really too bad!) I’ll try to work on it again. I’ll need an illustrator! That’s the part that kind of scares me… where will I find an illustrator that I can afford at 13 years of age??? I don’t know. Hopefully God does. 😀 😀

Emma Flournoy
                      @emma-flournoy
                        • Total Posts: 1352

Hey anonymous tag! Hope your account is up and working soon. 😀 WELCOME. And the bestistest thing was indeed a @Daeus original.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                      >