-
ClaireC replied to the topic New Website Party! in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
@Corissa-maiden-of-praise, Then we’re both melting! 😛
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Book Length in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@josiahdeboer, yes very helpful, thank you. 🙂
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic New Website Party! in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
@Corissa-maiden-of-praise NO PROBLEM SHEESH YOU SOUND BUSY! Wow. 😛 I wish you very well with all that stuff.
-
Corissa Maiden of Praise replied to the topic Hey, hi, hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@sage-g I’m ‘fraid I haven’t time at the moment to catch up on everything that’s been said, but may I just say welcome, welcome, and a thousand times welcome to our kingdom! *sweeping bow* The more Keepers the world has, the better. 😀
Also, homeschooling is awesome! *high-fives you*
I can’t wait to see you around! 😀 -
Corissa Maiden of Praise replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 9 years ago
@emily It worked! This ever-loyal sidekick is at your service. *sweeping bow*
So when I make collages, I’ve made several using only pictures that I’ve taken, which is the safest way but also the harder way. I have NOT been able to do that for my own characters… at least not yet. I may do one like that for Annie yet since she’s based off me, but…[Read more] -
Corissa Maiden of Praise replied to the topic New Website Party! in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
@emma-flournoy OH!!! Sorry, I’d already forgotten about that… life right now… especially this week. I’m taking three college classes and have quizzes in all three this week, so busyness has taken on a whole new meaning. XD Yes. We need all you mentors to mentor us. 😀
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic New Website Party! in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
@Corissa-Maiden-of-Praise Uhhh…sorry. I think I missed something. XD I was laughing about what you said about the eccentric mentors… 😛
British and Southern seriously WOULD be a cool combination though, now that you mention it. 😀 -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hello, Kingdom Writers! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
Hi @Livylynn! Great to have you here. 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic New Website Party! in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
@catwing Chosen One the younger? XD
-
Corissa Maiden of Praise replied to the topic New Website Party! in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
@emma-flournoy What are you laughing at? Don’t you think British and Southern make a good combination? XD Seriously though, if you think about it, you could make a really interesting fantasy culture by basing it off of both Southern and British… NO. I DON’T NEED ANY MORE IDEAS RIGHT NOW. *slams door on British-Southern world starting to form…[Read more]
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Title for my story in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years ago
@Daeus Sounds good.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Classic book Suggestions in the forum Book Discussions 9 years ago
@Seekjustice I haven’t read that particular version, but if it had those info dumps you mentioned, it probably wasn’t abridged. 😉
Officially obsessed, I know what that’s like. And the musical yes. I haven’t seen it, but I love lots of the songs.
And which movie is that? The 2012 one of the musical? Haven’t seen that either, but know about it.…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@catwing I’m signing off now. I wrote 636…not particularly great seeing as I had an hour…but meh. It’s a dry chapter. And that was a pun…because well, they’re in the desert. HAHAHAHAHA!
Enjoy your scratching post. 😛
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic New Website Party! in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
@Daeus Ah, so I see. Thanks.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hello, Kingdom Writers! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@catwing Why, melting of course.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hello, Kingdom Writers! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@that_writer_Girl_99 Heh…I think now would be a good time for you to mentor the chosen one… 😉
jk
@catwing Sorry sorry. Here, take this. *hands you a lovely pole for scratching with*@livylynn Hi hi and hi! Welcome to our realm on the internets! I’m Dragon Snapper and perhaps you’ve noticed that I melt chairs. Why and how that came about…I…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hello, Kingdom Writers! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@catwing *melts random chair that you were using as a scratching post*
-
Snapper replied to the topic New Website Party! in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
@michael-stanton You’re Dark Overlord? Like as in Dark Evil Overlord Stanton from LKD?
*melts*
That is too awesome…too awesome…
Chosen One of Three? You make the calls, oh Dark Overlord. *shrugs, then decides that’s probably not sufficient* *hands you coffee with soy ice cream*
AKA kid

-
Snapper replied to the topic Hello, Kingdom Writers! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@catwing *raises brow* Yeah…like burning chairs, except yours is tens times as friendly.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@catwing I’ll join you!
- Load More
