-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Ranking Up? in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 8 months ago
@introvert_girl *gasps* I DIDN’T RESPOND TO YOU EITHER! Ugh, I was a very bad responder in the beginning.
Fave books: ones by Chuck Black, Robert Trekillard, Douglas Bond, and C. R. Hedgcock. Fave shows: old shows like Bonanza, Andy Griffith show, Dick Van Dyke show, The Big Valley, Gunsmoke, The Rifleman. Fave movies: the Marvel movies, Karate…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Hello everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@valtmy WELCOME!!! I know you’re gonna love it here! 😊
I like reading and listening to music too. What are your favorite books/authors? Favorite music to listen to? My brother likes to watch anime too; which ones do you watch? I don’t watch anime myself, but I’ve always loved the manga style art. If you’re interested in art, I actually have a…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Ranking Up? in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 8 months ago
@dragon-snapper OH MY GOODNESS I REALIZE I NEEEEVER RESPONDED TO YOUR GREETING!!!!!!! *hangs head in shame after kicking self* I am so sorry. I figured I’d just answer your questions anyway, even though you might already know the answer.
I don’t think I could pick one favorite book, but I love the books by Chuck Black, Robert Trekillard, and C.…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 8 months ago
@kaya-young I love English accents! And yeah, I have found myself speaking like that, too LOL
It’s… a secret project. For now, at least 😉
@rochellaine Cool! Unfortunately she looks nothing like that XD
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel I really like Piper because it reminds me of Piper Laurie, who was really cute in the 1950s:

 However, if your character looks nothing like this, don’t worry, because she’s not that well known anymore, and I don’t think anyone would really connect the name. 🙂I like Peri a little, too.
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 8 months ago
@kaya-young @rochellaine @his-instrument
Which name do you guys like better: Peri, Phoebe, Piper, or Tegan?
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@skredder Ayyy, I’m going to sign off now

Seeya later. Good luck on your writing! 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@skredder Yes, it is 🙂 I have written a whopping 30 words so far today *bangs head on table*
Now I’m seeing what I can do with the KPA………….
Ooh, a Viking story! 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Another question: Is it @graciegirl or @daughteroftheking who “waves maniacally?” Or both?
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@skredder Hi!! Well we’ll go slowly together 😉
What are you working on? I’m trying to figure out my Dr Who novella
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice @rochellaine @skredder @dragon-snapper @waterlily @whoever
I’m writing. Slowly…
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Hello everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
Welcome, @valtmy! Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet. Sounds like you’ve done a bit of traveling. Where else have you lived?
-
Joy and
SleepwalkingMK are now friends 8 years, 8 months ago -
Corissa Maiden of Praise changed their profile picture 8 years, 8 months ago
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hello everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
Welcome to KP @Valtmy! Always good to have another INTJ around. We have quite a few, and what’s more, quite a few female ones, for all their being as rare as unicorns. 😉 The writer life must be good to them. Or something like that.
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@aysia-serene Hello!! I didn’t wander far enough to see someone draw them. Oops!
Well, if you still want someone to draw them, I’ll draw them. Though if you don’t need me to, that okay
@sleepwalkingmk You’re welcome! I love drawing her freckles XD
@alia Thanks! Yes, I think I did well with her face 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@notawriter I’ll figure out something like that XD
I suppose it is a cool last name! Except it can be a little confusing, since, y’know, we’re ALL writers LOL
-
Joy replied to the topic Hello everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@valtmy Welcome to the bestest place in Cyberspace!! 😀
I like anime, too! although I haven’t seen very much XDÂ Have you heard of Studio Ghibli? Or Galaxy Express 999? I have also watched Polar Bear’s Cafe, Sherlock Hound, Tari Tari, and Usagi Drop
Do you have a favorite book and/or TV show? I like the Wingfeather Saga and Doctor Who
I’m s…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice Hi! I actually can’t hang out this time either. Sorry! But I thought I’d offer a quick word of encouragement. I know researching (I don’t know if you like it or not) can be hard, but you got this girl!!!👍
You have a blog?!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Any Manga Style Artists Out There? in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@warrenluther04 Chibis are so much fun! They’re just adorable! A drawing tablet sounds like a cool idea.
I think everyone would love to see more art if you’re willing to post it! 👍
- Load More
