-
Snapper replied to the topic Weird Things People Tell Me 'Cause I'm a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Person: How was drawing today?
Me: Good. Ike actually let me draw him today. I had so many conversations with him, trying to convince him to let me draw him–because he never does–and finally, I got ONE picture of him. Out of the twenty I’ve done. That boy…
Person: The men in white coats will be here shortly.
This actually happened,…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Weird Things People Tell Me 'Cause I'm a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
I sometimes read my books aloud to my siblings, but whenever my mum or dad walks in, I stop and awkwardly try to make conversation about something totally random until they go away. I don’t mind my mum reading my stuff, I just hate it when she hears me reading it aloud. Whereas all my small brothers and sister think I can do no wrong in the r…
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice Lol, yup, a bit of a stalker I am (whoa, what’s with the Yoda comin’ out?!) I had a lot of fun looking at your ‘My Books’ page and seeing Stars Fill Infinity. Never a couple months ago reading that did I think I would beta read it! And then seeing When Infinity is Empty!!! *faints* I cannot wait for that!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine Awesome! can’t wait to read it. I’ll be busy the next few days, so it might take a while for me to get to reading it. But I’ll definitely let you know what I think as soon as possible. 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Any Manga Style Artists Out There? in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@warrenluther04 Sorry it took me a while to respond……I love this! So cool.👍
@sarah-anson Agreed. Eyes are my favorite part too.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Weird Things People Tell Me 'Cause I'm a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice ooh, I like Percherons too
@livgiordano Lol, I totally got a picture of you and your brother dead silent staring off into space as your mom walks in!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
@skredder Oh, haha. 😀 Yes, we Americans do tend to think of our country as the center of the universe. Why would anyone else need an East Coast? Our East Coast is fifty times bigger than the East Coast of England, right? 🙂
(No offense to the British people here. I’m being sarcastic.)
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Before the Sunrise – Missionary Kid Realistic Fiction in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
Simply wonderful, @gh24682468999! As a former MK, this all makes total sense, and is precisely what I went through. Learning to accept and move forward, to see the bright side, to trust that God really does do all things for the good of those that love Him, is extremely difficult, but not impossible. With God, ALL things are possible. You covered…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Any Manga Style Artists Out There? in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@sarah-anson *take tutorials with her*
-
itisastarrynight replied to the topic Personality Types in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
For learning more about the functions and etc, I strongly recommend the website personalitygrowth
They have articles explaining the different types of sensing, intuition, etc. and I think they do a wonderful job. -
Rochellaine replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
@skredder Haha, yeah. I read one of my little sister’s books which was set in England, and the story was about a little girl who was sad because her grandmother or something lived far away on the coast, and usually they spent the summer with her, but couldn’t this year, so she missed her.
I looked it up, and turns out they were about two hours…[Read more]
-
itisastarrynight replied to the topic Hello everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@valtmy Welcome to the forum! I’m a more a recently-writer as well.
-
itisastarrynight replied to the topic Any Manga Style Artists Out There? in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@sarah-anson I love all the values you added in 😀
-
itisastarrynight replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel Sorry this is extremely late, but yes, Starry is good. thanks for asking 🙂 Congratulations and best wishes to your project development!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
@skredder Okay, that makes sense.
Have you ever realized how big the US is compared to other countries? A lot of tourists come here and say that they want to see the Statue of Liberty, the Grand Canyon, and the White House, and don’t realize that it takes hours and days of driving time to get from one to the other. 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
@skredder When I went on the bridge next to Hoover Dam the winds were pretty strong, but I don’t know the exact mph. I thought of this scene, and when I researched for it I found that the wind gets up to 50 mph there, and that’s enough to blow a 100 lb person off her feet. Chara is little, so she’s supposed to be about 90-95 lbs, and could e…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
@skredder Glad you liked it! What funny parts, exactly? I mean, it’s light, and fun, but what parts were funny to you?
Oh, do you travel often? I fly about once a year to a conference my law school holds in Nevada but thankfully my brother always goes with me, so I don’t have to worry about finding my way around. I just follow him, and he tak…[Read more]
-
Julia R. and
Charis are now friends 8 years, 8 months ago -
Snapper and
Sink are now friends 8 years, 8 months ago -
Rochellaine replied to the topic Infant and Child Characters in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
Wow! That was a really long post! 🙂
- Load More
