-
ClaireC replied to the topic New Blog in the forum Non-Fiction 8 years, 7 months ago
Thanks @rochellaine. 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine oh yeah…………yeah no I still don’t know him. 77 Sunset Strip sounds a teensy bit familiar but I’ve never seen it. is it a good family movie?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Questions about Motifs and Archetypes in the forum Plotting 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel I’m glad @rochellaine included this link ’cause I don’t know the answer to your questions. I’m learning right along with you! 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic New Blog in the forum Non-Fiction 8 years, 7 months ago
@clairec I think @gh24682468999 @sage-g and @seekjustice all have blogs.
@catwing had a topic like this a little bit ago here, so you might be able to use some of the advice offered there. (Link to the Catwing’s topic.)
-
ClaireC started the topic New Blog in the forum Non-Fiction 8 years, 7 months ago
Hi All.
A friend of mine started a Christian website called ‘For the Faith’, and asked me to write articles for the ‘blog’ section.
So. A bunch of you have blogs, and I want advice! Neither of us have run a blog or website before, but I’ve read/followed a lot, and my sister has had one, so I have some idea how it all works. Also I know a lot of…[Read more]
-
ClaireC replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@skredder, @daughteroftheking, Thank you. 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic You Know You're a Kapeefer When… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99Â Haha! My phone is like that! XD
-
ClaireC replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@epicaddie2, @ingridrd, Thanks guys! 🙂
-
ClaireC replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
-
ClaireC replied to the topic You Know You're a Kapeefer When… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@christi-eaton. Thanks so much girl!
-
ClaireC replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@epicaddie, @daughteroftheking, @skredder, @ingridrd, @dragon-snapper,
I have a praise point!
Last night a really big storm passed through our area. I really love the beauty of a storm, in fact my favourite kind of day is a rainy or stormy one.
Last night, though we were playing sport on the football field at the end of our street, and the…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Questions about Motifs and Archetypes in the forum Plotting 8 years, 7 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine *geeks out at the sight of salute emoji* 83
-
Joy started the topic Questions about Motifs and Archetypes in the forum Plotting 8 years, 7 months ago
Greetings, my fellow Kapeefers! I have two questions:
- What exactly is a motif? And what is the difference between a motif and a theme or symbol?
- What is the difference between a symbol and an archetype?
@princessfoo @jane-maree @daeus @sam-kowal @rochellaine @skredder @that_writer_girl_99 @dragon-snapper @seekjustice @jenwriter17 @anyone
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Well, there is a Vulcan salute emoji, but it’s only for phones, I think. It looks like this:
 (Found in Google images.)@notawriter 😀 Why? Because your mother finds him attractive, or because she would think it weird that you have opinions on whether guys are attractive? (My mom just thinks it’s funny when I do, 🙂 though my you…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine I haven’t watched TNG yet. I might watch it tonight if I’m not busy 😀
@daughteroftheking Which is your favorite series? Mine is TOS. Favorite character? Mine is Spock 😎 *wishes there was an emoji for the Vulcan salute*
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@daughteroftheking *welcomes you because I could talk about Star Trek all day* Actually, my brother’s the Trekker in the family, but because he likes it so much I’ve been exposed to it and like it too. My favorite series is Voyager, but my favorite character is Worf from TNG, so yes, I like it. Captain Picard is really cool, and he’s Brit…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@notawriter Actually, you’re right. Chara’s hair is straighter. As I told @kaya-young, that’s kind of what she looks like when she’s dressed up. 🙂 (She actually looks kind of like me, and if you look at my hair in my profile pic you’ll see it’s straight, but I can tell you that it’s really easy to curl, and I can get my hair to look similar t…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Short Story for my Novel in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 7 months ago
@skredder I’m sorry I didn’t get back to you sooner. I’m glad you figured out what I meant.
I had that same problem recently… 😀 I’ve found that line breakers really help when I want to suddenly change thoughts.
The added section at the ending is perfect! It makes a lot more sense now.
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong I am actually planning on making a whole series of holiday-themed KPAs. So if you aren’t in this one, then you will undoubtedly be in another one!
But you did originally sign up for it, if that’s what you mean! You were the first one, in fact…
The one I’m doing right now is Easter-themed
- Load More
