-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong You may call yourself “no poet” but I really enjoyed the swinging rhythm and the simple rhyme scheme. 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine outlining my dystopian book 🙂 how ’bout you?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Hi! What are you working on?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine @kaya-young I’m here!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 I’m on for a little while. It’s only been forty minutes since you said you’d be an hour, but let me know when and if you get here. 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaya-young not sure if you’re on or not, but it looks like I won’t be on writing for a while yet. not at least for an hour or more. sorry! 🙁 will you be on tonight?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel I always say yes to horses *nods* 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaya-young I think I can join in about an hour or so. will you still be on then?
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sleepwalkingmk *sigh* Yeah, I know. It doesn’t help that I come from a family of all-nighters.
That’s so cool!!
One more reason to love weekends! Because Dekreel posts another part of the KPA then 😉
@skredder Why thank you! 😀
@aislinn-mollisong Nope, my name is not Jenna. 😛 Thank you, Miss Mollisong! *bows*
@jenwriter17 Hah, good…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic The Compendium of Kapeefer Literature in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@supermonkey42 That’s a good idea! I think they should make a KP topic for it! Not only will they be easier to find, but it will encourage more Kapeefers to add to it! The more stories, the merrier
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 6 months ago
We’re not quite done with Ruth, but I thought I’d just post the Esther reading schedule….
3/10/18-Esther chapter 1 & 2
3/11/18-discussion
3/12/18-Esther chapter 3
3/13/18-discussion
3/14/18-Esther chapter 4
3/15/18-discussion
3/16/18-Esther chapter 5 & 6
3/17/18-discussion
3/18/18-Esther chapter 7
3/19/18-discussion
3/20/18-Esther…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine just letting you know I watched the video. It’s pretty funny! 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel ah, writing stories about me again huh?
…I’m just kiddin’ 😛 I loved this! <3
pulled a cliff-hanger too……:)
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariella-newheart Are your characters male or female? 🙂
-
SleepwalkingMK replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Tsk, tsk. That doesn’t cut it. Authors need a full eight hours too, y’know 😉
I live in Romania 🙂 So I’m 7 hours ahead of Eastern Standard Time.
*sighs* Okay. Looking forward to the weekend, then 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sleepwalkingmk Thank you. I got six and a half hours of sleep. 😛
Wait, where do you live?! you said you were international…
Wait and SEEEEE!
@gh24682468999 Well, #1: I was tired, and #2: Practically no one except Jenna was in it. That’s what makes it boring. The ending is exciting. XP
I shall post the next part probably this w…[Read more]
-
Grace H. replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Calling that big of a cliff-hanger ‘boring’ is the new sort of writing-related self-deprecation 😀 I hope you are well rested when you see this again. Speaking of cliff-hangers, when is the next part coming out? 😛 Can’t wait to see what’s happening next.
Is the glowing-eyed dog somehow related to someone/someone’s creature on the…[Read more]
-
Grace H. replied to the topic Multiple themes/character development in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing Thanks! I guess I’m just freaking out about it. It’s not like I’ve written a novel before… xD
-
SleepwalkingMK replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Mwuhahaha! The perks of being international, when I can be one of the first to read this new installment 😀 Sleep well 😉
BUT WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?!
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
The GIF-Hiders: An Easter Story
Part Five: The Cart at the Edge of the Forest
“Wild troll-things?” Jenna wondered to herself as she soared on Kai’s back through the night.
***
Several minutes later, she was at the edge of the Vivid Green forest, the largest wood on the island. The ankle-high grass shone white under the radiant, full moon (whic…[Read more]
- Load More
