-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Hello, Fellow KeePers! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@SlyLilHuntress Hi! Ethryndal the elf, at your service. *flourishes cape* Welcome to the forum and the loonies therein. 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@waterlily Great idea! This is like an elaboration on what we sometimes do on Writers’ Corner.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel why, they are made of the dreams of fairies, rainbows, glitter, and……….nah, probably just metal or something 😉
@rochellaine ah, yes, my apologies to King Daeus 😊
-
Rochellaine posted an update 8 years, 6 months ago
@supermonkey42 I think you should be able to edit this if you want to: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1EArQ6hq3Wpf_we7jzUzAb4k9Ze_c3Fe85BrVLPP6yAg/edit?usp=sharing
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Isn’t dubbing yourself kind of against the rules? You should probably get Daeus to do it, as is his right. 😀 😀
@dekreel Well, you’re right, but I have seen Shatner with curly hair. In the movies his hair turned dark brown, (later grey,) and extremely curly. 🙂

-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@ingridrd Thanks! I love the texture of her hair 😀
-
Emma Flournoy posted an update 8 years, 6 months ago
@GracieGirl Happy Birthday, Gracie! Thou art a lovely KeePer, and the place would most definitely not be the same without you. *showers you with time related…things* Welcome to being seventeen. ;D I hope you have a great one.
-
Joy replied to the topic The Compendium of Kapeefer Literature in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Isn’t that an element of KP? Going off-topic? XD
@anne-of-lothlorien *blinks* There’s a national anthem?! LEMME SEE IT!
@supermonkey42 Oh, and @mariposa‘s 12 Days of Kapeefer Christmas!
Also, didn’t you write a short story about @itisastarrynight once? That could also be added 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Oh. XD Well the face looks similar, but the hair……
@jenwriter17 No, you haven’t. What are they made of?
*fangirls* AAAGH! A Steampunk Horse!!!! 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel oh I never told you about my wings? Huh……
a steampunk horse actually sounds pretty cool! I, Jenwriter17, dub myself The Steampunk Horse! 😉
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic The Compendium of Kapeefer Literature in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@supermonkey42 It’s so nice of you to do this!!! It’s a big project, so would you like any help?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Actually it isn’t, because I really dislike William Shatner, so I don’t happen to have any saved pictures of him on my computer. 🙂 But you’re right! I didn’t notice it before, but they do look alike. Remember when you said all 50s actors looked alike? I take back a little of what I said and will admit that a lot of them lo…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice I’m so sorry!!! I jumped out without signing off yesterday. Hopefully I’ll see you again tonight and actually get some writing done. 🙂
@kaya-young See above. 🙁 I’m in Eastern time, so one hour ahead of you.
-
Grace H. replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing Ahaha thanks 🙂
@ariella-newheart Your profile picture is awesome 😉 Very Ranger-y (if you’ve read Ranger’s Apprentice).
-
Grace H. replied to the topic The Compendium of Kapeefer Literature in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@supermonkey42 I feel like a webpage would be better, because not every writer uses Google Docs or has a Gmail account. Maybe you could create a WordPress.com one for free, give it a simple layout, and whoever wants to submit KP literature would have to through you before it got on the site. That way we could simply drop a link for the newbies,…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Whoa, wait, you’re a Pegasus?! Ooohhh, or are you a STEAMPUNK HORSE with metal wings!
Geez, I love Steampunk…
Sorry, your profile looks a little Steampunk XD
-
Joy replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Whoa, whoa, whoa…… Is that William Shatner in your “They Always Watch Her” prompt?! XD (Bottom left corner)
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine I flew right over on my retractable pegasus wings! What seems to be the trouble?
*reads @allison-grace‘s prompt*
*gasps and chokes* this is outrageousness! *snorts and whinnies*
Sooooo Allison……you asked Rochellaine whether this prompt of yours made her laugh or question your sanity. I’ll answer for her…….it’s the…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine aw, sorry I can’t join you tonight. have fun writing though! 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien Thanks! Yeah, my journal sounds a little bit like that, too. XD
I settled into this place quite quickly. Obviously. Since I’m already a Mentor and I’ve only been here for… almost five months XD
- Load More

Thanks! It’s actually going very fast.