-
Joy replied to the topic Farewell Josiah in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@corissa-maiden-of-praise All Kapeefer literature deserves to be in the Compendium! Kapeefer literature is so rare, that of course it has to have its own website 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice @rochellaine @aislinn-mollisong @jenwriter17 @jane-maree @winter-rose @dragon-snapper @kaya-young @waterlily @catwing
I’m doing some character planning!
-
Joy replied to the topic Baby's First Story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@gh24682468999 I guess so. Basically I put it there to distinguish me from my sister XD
-
Grace H. replied to the topic Baby's First Story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Maybe the “V” was your sister’s hair? At least that’s what it looks like to me 🙂
@kaya-young Well I’m an aspiring filmmaker who used to not like movies… so there you go 😀
@jenwriter17 and everyone: I probably wrote random things now and then when I was little, but I remember in 3rd grade I had to take the Common Writing Assessment,…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Baby's First Story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 All my stories were about animal families for, like, 1 1/2 to 2 years 🙂 Yeah, we’d love to see your stories! 😀
-
Corissa Maiden of Praise replied to the topic Farewell Josiah in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@supermonkey42 The Compendium is amazing! It gave me an excellent excuse to finally read the Legend of King Daeus (which is AWESOME @dragon-snapper).
@dekreel I feel extremely honored that you like the poem well enough to went it included there! Thanks so much, you literally just made my day! 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic Farewell Josiah in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@supermonkey42 Can you add Corissa’s poem to the Compendium? 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic Farewell Josiah in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@aratrea I just realized that I made a whole speech on the home-page announcement for you, but never said the words “thank you…”
Sooooo thank you! Thank you for all that you have done here on KP. Thank you for all the writing advice and encouragement you have given everyone. And (this goes to Anna and @the-real-kapeefer as well) thank you SO…[Read more]
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic The best incentive? in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 6 months ago
@Daeus Cool.
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@Daeus Whoa, you mean I actually remembered the name correctly? That’s an unexpected plot twist.
Anyway. I love those things. I hardly even know what they are, but I love them.
(*sighs* Now after this admission of adoration, they’re probably going to end up being cannibals or something…)
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
well, i gotta go. was only able to write for a little bit…..
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I’m wriiiiiitiiiiinnng!
@dekreel @dragon-snapper @kaya-young @seekjustice @ingridrd @catwing
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine cool collages! the second one is really interesting…..
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@emerald-flyer Wow. I especially like “Age After Forever.” I might make a collage for that; it sounds so cool. 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
Here are a couple more prompts I made.

(Don’t ask me what the dog’s doing there. I have no idea. 😀 )
And this one…I thought of it, but I wonder if it’s already been used? If it has, someone let me know:

-
Snapper replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@daeus 😀 😀 That would prove to be a bit of a problem.
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@Anne-of-Lothlorien Yigh. Praying for you, dear. I hope the headaches clear up.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic The best incentive? in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 6 months ago
@daeus I took the survey! 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Baby's First Story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Baby's First Story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel these pictures are so cuuuute! 😀 thanks for sharing them <3
(ooh, yeah, good idea about blotting out your name. i shoulda done that)
@rochellaine *gasps*  Fantasy you say? say it ain’t so! 😉
(not sure how i came up with the whole space bees thingy)
- Load More
