-
Snapper replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@daeus For being a king. And for being awesome. And for changing the way I write forever.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel For all the jokes and crazy things we do over in Writers’ Corner. 😀 You’re so much fun to talk with!
-
Snapper replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@kate-flournoy *does it anyway*

-
Snapper replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@kate-flournoy *melts computer*
-
Snapper replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@kate-flournoy XD It’s stuck again.
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@supermonkey42 Thanks! Yeahh, sometimes I feel like I’ve spent may too much time here. Because, in case you haven’t picked that up, I really love it here XD
(I wasn’t going to ask. I knew you’d put it there one way or another. XD 😉 )
-
Snapper replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@kate-flournoy 😐
He still looks annoyed. -
Snapper replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Corissa Maiden of Praise replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Aww, thanks so much @kate-flournoy. You’re awesome too! 😀 <3
…and now I’m in the same boat as @daeus. Can’t I just tag everyone? 😛
Well, since I can’t, let’s see… maybe I’ll try for some folks who haven’t been on in awhile, just to let them know we’re still thinking about them and missing them.
I tag…
@joy-schmidt for being a fun…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@sleepwalkingmk Wow!!!! I LOVE it! May I tag a couple more people to read it? It’s so cool. 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@kate-flournoy *eats your second favorite throne too*
-
Snapper replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
*pokes head in*
*melts all ya’lls chairs* BWAHAHAHAAA!!! Finally, an excuse to melt @daeus and @kate-flournoy‘s chairs. It’s been a while.
Anyway, just saying that their needs to be an International Kapeefer library containing all the books that Kapeefers write. Basically, a library where anyone who wants to read good Christian fiction…[Read more]
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Self-Doubt… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Gaaahhh @Northerner “On Fairy Stories” and “Mythopoiea” are two of the most amazing things ever written. And YES. Tolkien liked his notes.
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder Thank youuu!
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@Northerner Ha! 😂 Thank you. I really appreciate it. (I’m sorry too. But I forgive you. *magnanimous gesture* Gotta do whatcha gotta do. I hold out in the hope that maybe one day you’ll bring it to new life and I can do it again. Mostly for Deormod’s sake, you know.)
And I tag you for being a cool person who’s interested in old history and deep…[Read more]
-
SleepwalkingMK replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Haha, of course you can read it 🙂 Here’s the link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/10bk9GS8NbKOJKWBTNDc4MHSnl5B0h5wxMUZtfkTK0as/edit?usp=sharing
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@ingridrd Awe! I love her hair! Thanks!
AAH, and the uneven socks!! Ohhh I love that!! <3
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 Thanks! And yes, you are a golden retriever 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine I have no idea…………
See you later!
-
Joy replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Tagging @aislinn-mollisong and @ariella-newheart for being such fun people to talk to. You two always make my day, especially together. And I am pacing back and forth waiting for the day when I can join The Aetherlight because of you. You are truly AWESOME. (You’re not Awesome Lensfun, though. That came out weird…)
- Load More

