@linus-smallprint
Active 1 month ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1293
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year ago
Awesome, it looks great!
-
whaley posted an update 1 year ago
@loopylin @rae @keilah-h @koshka @euodia-vision @ellette-giselle @linus-smallprint @anyone
Guys, my dad wants to write. He says it would be good experience for him as a pastor (since storytelling is relevant to preaching) and he wants my help when he attempts to write fantasy/science fiction.
I like the idea, of course. But I did NOT expect it. 😂…[Read more] -
Loopy replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year ago
that looks great! I’m excited for this
-
whaley replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year ago
It looks good! I appreciate the Latin and the character Easter eggs. 🤣 I wanted to reply sooner but posting is so hard right now, and notifs aren’t working well either.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year ago
@linus-smallprint Nope, that one gives a 404 error message.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year ago
@linus-smallprint That sounds like a good idea. I think I’ll stick around KP too until it dies or the new one is up, whichever comes first.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year ago
Thanks Linus.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year ago
@linus-smallprint @highscribeofaetherium @keilah-h @ellette-giselle @loopylin
Alright, that sounds good! If needed, I can probably try to set up a Slack group, but since that won’t work for some people it might be better just to use email (as a last resort if the website actually goes down) until we figure out if we’re building a new web…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year ago
You’re awesome. A new website sounds like a lot of work. Thank you so much
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year ago
@linus-smallprint @theducktator @keilah-h
It looks like our best option would be either Slack or creating a new website, I think. We can always switch around depending on what works and what doesn’t.
@ellette-giselle @whalekeeper @grcr @mineralizedwritings @loopylin @savannah_grace2009 @esther-c @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @kyronthearcanin @…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Crown and Covenant in the forum Book Discussions 1 year ago
Okay yeah, I was pretty sure it came right after, but I wasn’t sure if there was a another time jump. Yeah, I like Duncan better at this stage, especially in contrast with Angus. They make a good team. XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year ago
@linus-smallprint I’ve heard horror stories from my friends about their Discords getting hacked, but the thing for me is more just not having the temptation to join certain servers. I’ve been invited to Discord servers for animators or artists before, but I can’t be completely sure of the content that’s on them, so I’d rather just abstain…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Crown and Covenant in the forum Book Discussions 1 year ago
Ooo cool! Yes! Angus is my favorite character… though I also LOVE Jamie. Rebel’s Keep may be my favorite, (the third one). In fact, I think it is. But there are some pretty amazing scenes in King’s Aarow. Especially the ones you mentioned.
I almost feel like the series got better as it went, like Bond got to know the…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year ago
@linus-smallprint @whalekeeper
It has been really buggy lately… I could barely sign in the last few days.
Linus, do you still think creating a website is the best option, considering other applications like Slack and Discord? (I’m sorry, I can’t remember what we decided about that.)
-
whaley replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year ago
You could probably do that at this point. 😅 I can’t believe how buggy the forum has been. I messaged Reagan Ramm and the message went through, so I’ve been waiting these last few weeks for a reply. Two days ago, I messaged DeGraaf. There’s a good chance he’ll reply because I’ve had short communication with him before about YWW…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year ago
@linus-smallprint yeah it’s becoming SUPER buggy. I’m a bit worried now cause it means we might lose….a LOT of stuff.
-
Liberty replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
@keilah-h @rae @theducktator @grcr @linus-smallprint @hybridlore @raxforge @whalekeeper @loopylin @arcticanimals @esther-c @jonas @stephie @savannah_grace2009 @highscribeofaetherium @koshka @power @freed_and_redeemed @thearcaneaxiom @grcr @mineralizedwritings
Hello everyone!
You may or may not have heard me rave about the MARKED series. It’s a…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
I’m bringing this topic back after a million months because I don’t like to make new topics. XD
For those of you who love sibling stories, what do you like most in a story about a sibling relationship? What tropes and dynamics do you like? I’m mentally exhausted from thinking about this too hard and I need more people’s ideas, just to wake me up.…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Alan Becker Fans in the forum Film 1 year ago
KP ate my post WHY IS IT SO GLITCHY
I’m also mad at victum for destroying the image the stick figures made Alan in Feel Better -An Acctual Short.
Right? How dare he?
What are your thoughts on The Dark Lord returning?
I never had a strong opinion on whether he should come back or not, but I do like to see him again (cuz le…[Read more]
- Load More

honestly! That is so cool! I know a tone of pastors who do that. Doug Wilson is prob. my favorite. But yes, a great pastime.
Yeah I think it is cool of him. I think writing doubles as a way to connect with me and a way to build his general writing skills.
That’s super cool! My dad wants to write a book with me, too. We live in Florida, so he wants it to be about Florida animals.
Just make sure to give him as many writing tips as possible. Recommend him to places. And tell him there’s nothing stopping him from writing anything—even fan works if he wants to. They’re great practice.
Fun! Yeah I’ll have to let him know he can write anything; he’s a perfectionist like me.
Neat! Any details on what he is writing?
Other than it being Sci-fi/Fantasy of course
I do not know yet. I’ll let you know when he tells me, lol.
Sounds good!
Ahhh! That’s awesome. My dad is a great story teller, and he would read aloud to us growing up, but I don’t think being a preacher has ever induced him to want to write.
Yeah I didn’t immediately realize why. He explained that storytelling is a way into the soul, and he would like to do more of that in his sermons. He’s ordered some essays C.S. Lewis wrote on imagination, and he wants to read them with me to get my perspective.
XD
That’s great, but also kinda hilarious.
I bet he’ll do awesome!