@linus-smallprint
Active 1 month ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1293
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
😂For study, I prefer the Elect Standard Version, but for memorizing things, I prefer the Knoweth Jesus Version.
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
*cries of joy* yes we needed that XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Love the depth in the drawing!! It feels very three-dimensional with the shadows.
Loooolll, I like the blue jay gecko
-
Andrew replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Love the wolf drawing. I’m getting if the wolf in Little Red Riding Hood was good kinda vibes. Good job!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I can’t believe I’m doing this.
I’m asking you an Avatar The Last Airbender question.
I remember you were telling me to watch the show like your life depended on it years ago. Still like it?
@whalekeeper @linus-smallprint @whoever else knows this TV show IDK
Ok so I loaded up my tablet looking for reference images for a…[Read more]
-
Andrew replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
I thought you were being serious until I saw that they were changed 🤣
I think I like the Not Literal Version, lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
AWWW!!! Adorable!!! So sweet!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@linus-smallprint aww cute! His paws look great too.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
I like Rasins. Good for Leon and Julian not rejecting them.
why would anyone reject raisins!!??
Hmm. They’ve been away for about ten years, so things are going to feel very different to them. I can try to add a coming home feel.
Yes, they’ve had a wild day, and it’s just getting started.
Interesting. Both the…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Okay good lol
Also, Paynes cannot become Pythonos because of genetics, but I’m not sure how to incorporate that in the book quite yet…don’t worry though, I’ll make that clearer in other drafts.
Okay perfect! Thank you!
-
Liberty replied to the topic WIP Suggestion in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
I looked it up. The wolf is adorable! But, does he have a name?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
did you see the newest sections?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Haha, That sounds like a funny strip.
Hmm, well you would be correct. Maybe. I like some long games, like Everdale, and I love Chess, but other then that I’m not much of a board game person. I like to play them once, (maybe twice) but after that it feels repetitive. *shrug*
I like card games tho. XD
The only time a…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Yes, but she didn’t become a Pythonos.
The Pythonos were going to take her mani for slavery and imprisonment.
Sef took her place as a slave.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Oh that’s okay!!!
Sef turns herself into the Pythonos
Wait, hold up…
Sef doesn’t turn into the Pythonos…she is enslaved by the Pythonos. I thought I made that clearer but if not can you give me suggestions to help with that? I don’t want to confuse anyone XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
@jonas @theducktator @ellette-giselle @linus-smallprint @grcr @esther-c @whalekeeper @anyone-else
I haven’t heard from you guys in a while and I was just making sure you were still up for reading through my draft? It’s okay if you’re not, just please let me know…I don’t want to annoy anyone with tags XDXD
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
@hybridlore @linus-smallprint @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @liberty
NEXT SECTION! 2
It was after sunset, and Julian and Leon were walking alone in the dim light. “So, how should we go about this?” Julian asked.
“I say the same as we did when on the run in Ardenta. We’ll try to get a place to sleep with a family, shar…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
@hybridlore @linus-smallprint @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @liberty
NEXT SECTION!
(In case anyone hasn’t noticed, I’m starting out small because this is the beginning after all. I think the sections will get bigger soon, and I’ll also maybe post some more today.)
Julian sat down on a rock by the path and drew in several dee…
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Scenes in the forum Plotting 1 year, 8 months ago
Okay, thank you. My dad (who is also a writer) has very similar advice, and says that no matter how bad the writing may be, it’s best to get your thoughts and ideas down and then edit.
Each scene has one important decision. This is a complete set up for an inciting incident, caused by Joe’s fatal flaw. He is flo…
- Load More
