@linus-smallprint
Active 1 month ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1293
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
@ellette-giselle @keilah-h @theducktator @linus-smallprint
Next two chapters!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
Ah, I see.
It’s a shock because they did set their hope on him taking the throne. With a Christian ruler, they would be free to worship in peace.
Joseph in book 2.
Eh, kind of. Joseph was more acting out of fear and wresting with the thought that he had to do this on his own. Leon and Julian are shocked because they…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
This may seem like an odd question, but what is your view on end times?
Woah. That is an odd question. Well, I’ve been working over it. I have several friends who love to debate end times, and I like to sit and listen, but as of yet I haven’t drawn a complete conclusion from listening to them, other pastors, and reading.
Why…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
@hybridlore   @koshka  @keilah-h   @elishavet-pidyon  @liberty @linus-smallprint
FIRST SECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Dawn Will Come
Draft 4
My soul waits for the Lord
    more than watchmen for the dawn,
    more than watchmen for the dawn.
   … -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
Thanks. I’ll try to keep that in mind.
Oooh. Moodboard.
Lots of wolves it there. It looks like you reused several pictures from last time. But less this time as well.
Yes, I wanted it to still feel very connected to the last one.
Any ideas/thoughts/predictions?!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
@hybridlore   @koshka  @keilah-h   @elishavet-pidyon  @liberty @linus-smallprint
Book Aesthetic Board.

-
Ellette Giselle started the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
@hybridlore   @koshka  @keilah-h   @elishavet-pidyon  @liberty @linus-smallprint
First off, I love that Linus is like,”wait a month to start the next book.”
I finally convince him that I should start it sooner…….
1 month later……….
Hello all!!!! GUESS WHAT?!?! It’s book 4 time!!!!!
Okay, just a little warning……[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Anyone want to take a survey for an essay I'm writing? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Good to see you popping back in here again!
I just took the survey! This is something I’ve been thinking about a lot lately. If anyone is open to discussion, I’d be curious to hear your thoughts!
For those of you who do have phones, what boundaries have you set/have your parents established around it? Or perhaps, what boundaries do you…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Anyone want to take a survey for an essay I'm writing? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
@koshka   @elishavet-pidyon  @liberty @linus-smallprint  @stephie  @godlyfantasy12  @janellebelovedpig  @freed_and_redeemed   @power  @thearcaneaxiom
tagging a couple more people….
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
I’ve been commenting on the proton one. I hope you’re getting those……
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
We should totally bring this topic back. Tagging people who might not have seen this before… Go ahead and tag anyone else I forgot. My brain is a goldfish. XD
@linus-smallprint @ellette-giselle @raxforge @theshadow @godlyfantasy12 @stephie
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic An Adventure Story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@linus-smallprint okay, cool!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic An Adventure Story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Of course! I only wish I’d seen it sooner.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic An Adventure Story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic An Adventure Story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
AHH!!! NO!!!
I never saw this!!!!!
I was snooping on someone’s profile and tracked a comment down here and that’s how I found it!!! Ugh. KP! I’ll look at this as soon as I can. I try to respond to everything I get tagged for, so if I don’t respond it;’s because I didn’t get the tag.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic An Adventure Story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
I’m having difficulty with Proton. Do I have to download something to read it? It took me to a folder with chapters, but each individual chapter won’t open when I click it.
A friend told me that teaching me how to use tech was like teaching his grandma, and unfortunately, he’s probably right.
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic An Adventure Story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
I’ll try to read it if I have time (I know that sounds terribly unreliable, and it is terribly unreliable, but it’s the best I can give you)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic An Adventure Story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@linus-smallprint I’ll check it out!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic An Adventure Story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
I didn’t get the first notification! I’ll try to remember to look at it when I have a chance.
- Load More
