@linus-smallprint
Active 3 weeks, 1 day ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1293
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Rant away! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
The problem here is that the others, (excepting maybe one), don’t have tragic backstories, so she really will seem like dramatic backstory character.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
THAT’S THE BEST ENDING IN THE WORLD!!! I LOVE THAT KIND OF ENDING!!!!!!!!!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IT’S SO PAINFUL!!!!!
Also, have you read Mistborn?
What does a mini banjo case look like?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months, 1 week ago
I love the color wheel! So fun! Personalities, right?
(could probably read all the posts that follow to find out. XD)
Ooo! Love the timelaps and the song you chose! I really like her music, (though some of it is no good)
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
Weirdly felt like crying. Feels like reading a long epic fantasy series and seeing your favorite character die at the end
THAT’S THE BEST ENDING IN THE WORLD!!! I LOVE THAT KIND OF ENDING!!!!!!!!!
anyways.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Please Check This Out: Making Another Website? in the forum Announcements 10 months, 2 weeks ago
I contacted Josiah. He says he hasn’t been on KP or talked to KP people for the last 8 years.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Please Check This Out: Making Another Website? in the forum Announcements 10 months, 2 weeks ago
I know, there are a tone of people that I’m actually in contact with who are trying to join kp. We do need to get a new site up I think.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 10 months, 2 weeks ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 10 months, 2 weeks ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 10 months, 2 weeks ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 10 months, 2 weeks ago
eh….
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 10 months, 2 weeks ago
I didn’t murder any children *mutters darkly* he was seventeen.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 10 months, 2 weeks ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 2 weeks ago
I give up.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 2 weeks ago
Paused for lunch a while back, resuming at :00
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 2 weeks ago
ACTUALLY doing this at :50 due to procrastination and whining about legal gobbledegook.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 2 weeks ago
Sprinting at :30 to write a paper about Dred Scott v. Sandford. The legal gobbledegook in the documents I’m reading is insane.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Help with Guardian Angels in the forum Questions and Support 10 months, 2 weeks ago
also, glad you are going back into this. I liked it a lot.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Help with Guardian Angels in the forum Questions and Support 10 months, 2 weeks ago
Why don’t you just mix them. Take what you like from fantasy and take what you like from Sci-fi and do a sci-fi fantasy. You could even set it in a sci-fi type world, yet have fantasy creatures, (like the Slyiads, which I personally like as the villians because they really do seem to fit the bill.) It does feel like it needs to be sci-fi,…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 10 months, 2 weeks ago
Making your character a writer can be very useful if you need someone with random information/skills. It may not be believable for most teens to know how to treat a knife wound, but if she’s a writer it makes sense. XD
- Load More
