@linus-smallprint
Active 1 month ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1293
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
-
Ellette Giselle posted an update 2 years, 1 month ago
@lightoverdarkness6
I just saw the background for your profile! Where did you get that picture!? It’s amazing!! -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
thank you for telling me about Alcatraz. That makes sense.
I read your chapter. I like it a lot, though Eric is not my kinda guy. 😂
sooo, btw, I’m not sure how affiliated you are with military, but you do know what will happen if Alan becomes a deserter, right? He’ll be killed if they catch him.
It’s pretty unive…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
I’m bad at plotting, but I can try.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
I thought it was you who mentioned it.
I don’t know if you saw my question, so I’ll just ask it again. 😀
I was wondering if Alcatraz ever has some sort of redemption. I mean, I don’t want him to become a perfect character because he does good deeds, but he also kinda isn’t the best right now. I believe you and I ten…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Sure! I’d love to help if I can!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
YES!!! Joy would love that. She sings and plays piano. I think Stephen plays an instrument too, but I’m not sure what yet.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@keilah-h @rae @princesachronicle22 @theshadow @kyronthearcanin
Bob
Bob had sworn to stay away from hens after Serpentine’s betrayal, and now he was stuck in some kind of couples thing with the most annoying hen he knew. To be fair, she hadn’t always been this annoying. She’d been sweet and friendly at first, if rather too excitable, but he’d…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper @keilah-h @theshadow @grcr @esther-c
Tags were weird. ⬆️
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@freed_and_redeemed @whalekeeper @keilah-h @theshadow @grcr @esther-c
Ayla
Some one had heard me, and he had a gun. Guns weren’t supposed to exist in fantasy novels! I pointed my sword at him, hoping I didn’t look terrified. My adventure had barely begun, and I hadn’t met a single old wizard. I couldn’t die yet! “Get thee hence, thou beet…[Read more]
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 1 month ago
Pickles are zombie cucumbers.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
XD yeah, I’m bad at it to.
Oh phew! Lol. Glad I’m not the only one.
Tysm! I’m glad you like him! Yeah, I drew him. That’s my oc Tauren Faulkner, I used to post art and snippets from his wip all the time when I was more active here.
I LOVE him! And that is SUCH a cool name!!!
-
FIREQUACKER changed their profile picture 2 years, 1 month ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Book Club 🙂 in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Isn’t it time to discuss the book?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
I’m glad you put the takeover-by-the-empire subplot back in. I was kinda wondering if you’d forgotten it lol
No, I haven’t forgotten. This book moved way faster previously, but people keep telling me to add things so now I feel like it’s a lot slower.
Right now it’s not clear if they’re married yet or not.
what? No! They aren’t married!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
I don’t mind extensive conversation scenes. But some others might not.maybe you could have this conversation later on, (if at all) but no pressure.
Thanks for sharing that clip!
You are very welcome! Have you seen the movie? (Courageous) If not, you really should. It’s pretty amazing. So is the movie Fireproof, which is my all…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
I’m sorry, I can’t help you much here. I’ve never done this. Maybe you could ask your dad?
Haha! Well I didn’t expect help on that part!! lol.
I would like the scene where Aaron goes up to Sabina and asks her about marriage and see the conversation they have.
Ugh. You would say you wanted me to write that scene.
Grrrr. Okay,…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Thank you!
Oh he’s about to have a much worse time. He brakes his leg when he lands, gets into a gunfight, and then is captured by the most sadistic villain ever.
😀
- Load More

Light can verify this, but I think it’s Percy from the Percy Jackson tv show!
Whoa guys I’m so sorry I just saw this😭
But yes, whaley is correct, it’s from the Percy Jackson series!
Oh my goodness. I didn’t even remember this. haha!
😂 yeah, it was awhile back! I’m sorry for not responding sooner :/
No problem!