@linus-smallprint
Active 1 month ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1293
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Keilah isn’t active, so for now Hunter is still out in the hall where Rory left him.
Rory
Rory eyed the young man infront of him. The smile was friendly enough, but he too seemed on the alert. Training like that just wasn’t easy to shake. Rory knew that all too well.
Rory straightened and tilted his chin up a little, his feet…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Ok don’t know how much of this you know so I’m just going to say it, even though you haven’t done anything wrong: We keep everything here PG, so no one dies (though sometimes they get “sent to the hospital”, a vague reference to severe injuries), and we don’t really do blood. But other than that, pretty much anything goes. Just keep i…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 1 month ago
Hey everyone, I have an aesthetics. If anyone wants to see.

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
If you want a run-in and a fight, tell me, and it can be arranged. Just be aware you’re up against 10 guys.
YES!!! I DO!! Rory can be quite a scrapper, but he’ll not fight unless he has to, or unless someone else is getting hurt. He’s more ofd a defender then a fighter.
Ten guys?
Eh, Rory’ll be fine. Just don’t kill him cause then I…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Rory
Rory and Hunter headed down several hallways and sets of stairs. Hunter moved ahead and Rory trailed him, glancing about and marking specific items and furniture so that he might make his way back alone if he ever needed to. They were passing an open doorway, when Rory spotted a young man. His back was to the door and he…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Here’s Friedrich

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
As far as forum death goes, I think there is a newer aesthetic topic somewhere. But it hasn’t been used in a while either.
This is the newest one that I found.
I want to see yours!
AWESOME!!! Let me grab one!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
As far as forum death goes, I think there is a newer aesthetic topic somewhere. But it hasn’t been used in a while either.
I too have scrolled through the 77 pages of aesthetics. Aesthetics are just so cool. I want to see yours!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@rae @grcr @loopylin @hybridlore @keilah-h @acancello @highscribeofaetherium @smiley @awsumfaith @kyronthearcanin @godlyfantasy12 @kyronthearcanin @ava-blue @lightoverdarkness6 @theloonyone @arien @felicity @elishavet-pidyon @koshka @starofthenorth @rose-everdeen @saraina @queen_of_alvastia @starshiness @gracie-j @microphage6032 @lorelei-writer @lr…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
I’ve never been able to get that to work. I can’t download the program and it won’t let me do anything online if I haven’t. 🙁
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
Okay, next section!!!
Get ready for it…………
With trust in their heavenly Father, Aaron and his companions waited for the dreaded pounding on the door. But by God’s grace, it never came. After a full week of no more nightly orders, the people who remained in the capital felt safe once again.
Then came the w…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Ready!? Shoot!
*sitting here pencil tapping* Or is there some kinda code about congratulation period that I missed?
lol.
I’m ready whenever the others are.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
That is so cool! What program do you use!!!??
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Do you want me to bring Rory in now, or wait until Leo is done with Silvia?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Contemporary Duck WIP: The Chronicles of Linda Rose! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
Thank you. 😆
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Did you know they’re also releasing preview chapters on this site?
h ttps://reactormag.com/columns/wind-and-truth (remove the space after the ‘h’)
*does happy dance* That is awesome!!!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
I’m sorry. I suggested doing this and then vanished. I had writer’s block. Anyway, I couldn’t decide which character to use, so I have 4. You can pick one. 🙂
Dear Mysterious Person,
My name is Joy and I’m 17 years old. My life is pretty normal, or at least as normal as it can be when you’re a PK, homeschooler, and oldest of 8 kid…[Read more]
- Load More

