@linus-smallprint
Active 1 month ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1293
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Lol! One of my brothers was born in Puerto Rico.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Reddish blonde. I probably should have hyphenated it.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
I don’t find it preachy. And that scene was soooo relatable. I feel your pain Martha. 🥺
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Oh, thanks!
Go ahead, you can have yours come in, or mine can leave and run into yours, either way 🙂
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
And one and a half hours later… :p
Forgot to mention, they are not friends.
Nithea
A muffled thump sounded from somewhere above, stirring Nithea out of sleep.
No… she thought drowsily. It was warm, and she didn’t want to wake up. She brought her knees to her chest and clutched her shawl around her shoulders.
After a moment, when she d…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Charrie 1
Name: Nithea
Appearance: Average height with a roundish face, large eyes, and thick dark brown hair worn in a braid. She’ll be wearing a buttoned white shirt with loose sleeves, a skirt that falls halfway past her knees, low boots, and a cornflower-blue shawl.
Personality: (ugh, I hate this part 😖) ambivert, generally friendly, can be…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@linus-smallprint @highscribeofaetherium @ellette-giselle @grcr @rae @loopylin @keilah-h @theshadow @mineralizedwritings @whomever-I-forgot
⬆️⬆️⬆️
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Here’s my description/scene! This is not a direct excerpt, but it probably will be once I get there. 🙂 Character name: Perpetua Grace Frankton
“Can I pet your doggie?”
Stephen looked down into a pair of large dark brown eyes. “Sure.” He told Phil to sit. The girl who had asked gave him a dimpled grin. She was a cute little thing, probabl…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Rory
Rory glanced between the twins. “I don’t think I’m lost. I’m just confused…” he trailed off and found himself watching Leo from the corner of his eye. “You see, all the schools I’ve been in have been very… organized and grown-up. We didn’t have free time, we weren’t running around, and we certainly we never, e…[Read more]
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 1 month ago
‘Monday’ should just be an adjective to describe how you’re feeling. “How are you today?” “Monday.”
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago

-
HighScribe replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
lol
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
Next time don’t tell me there is supposed to be a big plot twist in a chapter so I don’t be stoopid and search for more fish.
I only said it because I’ve been reading WAY too much Alcatraz, thanks to you.
BTW, I can’t get over the way you spelled “Stupid”.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago

-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago

-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago

-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago

- Load More

I have a meme for you.
Meme. Show me meme. MEEEEME.
It’s in the meme topic!