@linus-smallprint
Active 1 month ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1293
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
@higscribeofaetherium
Thank you!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Raphael: Hey Joy,
Joy: Yes?
Raphael: Can a person breathe inside a washing machine while it’s on?
Joy:
Joy: Where’s Ezekiel?Ayla: When someone points at your black clothes and asks whose funeral it is, having a look around the room and saying ‘Haven’t decided yet’ is typically a good response.
Suzette: If you can’t beat them, dress better tha…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
Oh yeah, and the grayish smudges (alcohol markers and pencils aren’t friends)
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
I’ve read that most lawyers are older siblings, which makes total sense to me.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
Sorry about the lighting, too.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
I decided to do this one, so here’s mine.
(and yes, I know there’s something terribly wrong with her right hand 🫣)

-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Carlos: Can you please be serious for five minutes?
Ayla: My record is four, but I think I can do it. -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
WILL TREATY!!! Ranger’s Apprentice anyone?

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
No, I agree. As long as they’re not sandwiches.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Josh: So what’s for dinner?
Ayla, staring at the food she just burnt: Regret. -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
Wow… I know it is the job of authors to torcher their readers, but that is mean.
Oh, you have no idea what I’m capable of.
Yes, this is what I would like to see earlier. This shows a sense of longing.
Got it. Will go through and add.
This Empire is strict. I do not want to know what they would have done for COVID-19 r…
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
This is great!
*Everyone is standing around the broken coffee maker*
Joy: So. Who broke it? I’m not mad, I just wanna know.
Everyone:
Athanasius: …I did. I broke it.
Joy: No. No you didn’t. Ezekiel?
Ezekiel: Don’t look at me. Look at Perpetua.
Perpetua: What?! I didn’t break it.
Ezekiel: Huh, that’s weird. How’d you even know it was…[Read more] -
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
My post number is at 666 right now. I must fix this.Â
And I kind of want to start a fight.Hotdogs are tacos!!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
that’s an awesome picture!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
oh! Duh! 🙄
I can’t believe I forgot that!
noooo!! Totally disagree!! He turned out to be a horrible person!! He loses all my sympathy! Raoul is the BEST!! He was a real hero.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
ahhhh!!!! This is amazing!!!! 🤩
- Load More
