@linus-smallprint
Active 1 month ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1293
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@calyhuge @whalekeeper @koshka
Rory isn’t even going to fight if he’s emotionally involved. He’s been trained to turn off his emotions and only obey orders. The only thing that will get him throwing punches would be cruelty to someone defenseless.
I just want some action. I’m lookin for a fight, but Rory has other ideas, so it’ll take some…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years ago
I made a villain aesthetic! This is Malzor, from a random fantasy WIP.

-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic WIP Questions in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Oops, I forgot about this. I will try to get around to answering everything later this week!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
FIREQUACKER and
Keilah H. are now friends 2 years ago -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years ago
Girlie you are just going through it 😭😭😭😭😭 I’m so sorry, I’ll be praying <333
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
Yup. It sure is.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
So basically they are just stationary objects to be tripped over.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
No prob. Like I said to Koshka, I have a weird weakened schedule, and I often forget others don’t.
-
Ellette Giselle and
Koshka are now friends 2 years ago -
Ellette Giselle posted an update 2 years ago
Hey, I had a question for you. Let me know when you get this.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Lol.
Monday is my day off because my dad has wonky weekends being a first responder. I tend to forget other people aren’t the same.
lol
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Thank you!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years ago
Oh no, I’m so sorry! I’m glad you’re not too badly hurt. I’ll be praying ❤️
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Brother and sister having a blast!

- Load More

