@linus-smallprint
Active 1 month ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1293
-
FIREQUACKER posted an update 2 years ago
To kill or not to kill…that is the question. *Scrutinizes character intently*
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
They are literally standing outside the elevator.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years ago
What has four letters, occasionally has twelve letters, always has six letters, and never has five letters
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Random question: What would you do if you found out you only had a week to live?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
The next morning, Aaron was so sore he could hardly walk. He staggered downstairs and found Alicia in the kitchen, fixing breakfast. Sabina was upstairs getting the little children dressed. Alicia looked up when Aaron entered. “Good morning, Aaron.” She nodded toward the table. “Sabina left that for you.”
Aaron walked…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
I may be wrong, but to me Steve seems like a good old Oatmeal Raisin type guy.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
YES!!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
Sure thing!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years ago
YES! DO!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
No problem. I’m only a little bit eager for you to read this because as soon as you are done I can send it to me editor……. no pressure. I don’t know why @keilah-h has dropped out of this. I’m guessing she’s still reading…..
Do you want me to tag you again if you have not responded by Thursday, in case for some reason…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
That’s it? I wait for four days to get a response from anyone and I get one sentence! I am affronted! lol. XD
Nope, not sent to war, though I wouldn’t put it past the Empire. Right now it’s just forced labor. With a teeny, weeny bit of pay.
I should post tomorrow so keep an eye out.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
My brother is head and shoulders taller then me. We Scottish war and folk dance, and Irish peasant dance. We also do some southern country. My dad and I swing as well.
I think we’re all quite good, but we’ve been doing it for years and years.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
Whaaat???
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
I didn’t name them. I was board so I drew something. lol
oh that’s sad! I love dancing with my brother!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years ago
Paradise Lost quote!! *is very happy about it for no particular reason*
Very cool aesthetic.
All of yours are really cool, too!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years ago
This is Karl. He is one of my most evil characters ever.

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years ago
Oooo, he is EVIL!
I love the color scheme.
That reminds me. I have a villain one hanging around. Let me find it……….
- Load More

To kill!
But her love interest would be so sad…
Good 😈