@linus-smallprint
Active 1 month ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1293
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
Yay! The tag worked!
I am curious what this hat looks like. Is this one of those flat hats, with a brim that goes over the eyes?
I’m not sure. This is what it looks like:

Is this the first time you have left Aaron’s perspective?
Yessssss………. but I was thinking about doing it in the next section and wanted to do it m…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
Haha!!! I have No idea what you are talking about. It’s not like I’m driving and my dad says, “Turn left” so I hold up my hands just to make sure which way is left………………..
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago

-
HighScribe replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
These are all so funny 😂
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years ago
Awesome! I’m reading it too, right now, and I’m loving it! Are you reading the whole poem or just book 1?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
YES!! You are not the only one!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago

-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
Please tell me I’m not the only one!

-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago

-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago

-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago

-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago

-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years ago
I was hoping someone would notice that! I just read Book 1, and it was great.😃
Thank you!
Thanks! I like yours too!
- Load More
