@linus-smallprint
Active 1 month ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1293
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Yay! She’s alive!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Okay. here we go again.
Lord of the Rings spoilers, depending on how far you are in the books.
Riker is Faramir. They both had cruel, unloving fathers. Riker was weaker then Faramir to start with, but by the end they both drew about even. They both resisted evil in the end, doing what was right rather then what would…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I’m going to kill something! I wrote out the longest email ever, and KP ATE IT!!!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I tried listening to it, and it was good, but not really my style. This is what I’ve had on repeat while cleaning up the currant draft of LTBL
It’s so good!
h ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTXfTX00oJg&list=OLAK5uy_nOjcTiFZU4zbnTj7BTU7YDWRN_tuKF9LE&index=1
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
The lighting in the room was terrible!! It came out worse then I thought it would!!!! *sob* Oh well. Her hair actually looks strawberry blond in the real picture. Not whatever Niki pink it looks like on here.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
Thank you!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Is he? Thank you. I tried hard to make him so.
It’s going to be so sad when I kill him in the book. -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years ago
Maybe.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
Lol XD
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years ago
This is Joseph when He’s grown up.

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Rory
Rory jumped and spun, aiming a blow at Hunter with his fist. He pulled up just in time and froze. “Hey Hunter.” He quickly opened his fist and made a waving motion with his hand. “Hi Hunter. Hello Hunter. Hey Hunter… Hi.” Rory shoved his hands in his pockets. He could feel his ears burning and he really,…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
By the way, does anyone have any advice on writing things happening during a conversation? I need more things than ‘character1 looked at/glanced at/stared at/turned to/anything else involving looking at character2′.
Do they fidget or have any nervous habits?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
Hmm, I like it!
Let’s see. How about nothing to do with the characters. Mention what’s going on around them. Someone shouted something, pans clattered, wind picked up, a bird chirped, children giggled. Etc. That might help.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
Okay, now I’m starting to believe that sign.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
I literally saw this on my way home from work. I could not restrain myself. Sorry Linus.

- Load More


