@linus-smallprint
Active 1 month ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1293
-
Andrew replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 12 months ago
You’re good, I’m only slightly wierdo…. okay, maybe I’m only mostly a weirdo.
-
Andrew replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 12 months ago
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
-
Andrew replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
Lord Quackers and Johnny
“Why, hello there!” says a grim voice, though the voice came from behind Lord Quackers. From behind Lord Quackers came another man, or was a man, for he seems to be undead, since his skin so pale he looked more than a sick person and his are white. His black tattered robe came all the way to his feet,…[Read more]
-
Andrew started the topic Don't Y'all Love Plotting in the forum Plotting 1 year, 12 months ago
Ahhhhhhh, the joys of forming a plot. Alright let me cut to the chase here: HELP MEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!
There now that’s off my chest, I know that in my novel that I want to write (tbh I didn’t think that would come out of my mouth) the protagonist, Rax, was born as a pyromancer and pyromancers are wanted by the Lord of the Realm, so his powers must…[Read more]
-
Andrew replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Lord willing, I am going to make an excellent father some day!
So do I, just ask Ruth.
-
Andrew replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years ago
I have been suffering from a back injury for over a year, it’s been a rollercoaster of pain and then no pain and then pain again. I have been trying to do as much as I can, but this next summer I am going to a camp to volunteer. So prayer that I won’t be in a lot of pain during that time.
-
Andrew replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@RAE here he comes.
Lord Quackers
He is a tall man dressed in all black and cape with a skull on the back. Though he is dressed in all black, his clothes show him as royalty. He has no shoes on but has a wrapping on his feet, almost the way you would have an ankle brass. Instead of a head, he has a tall glass tank, almost like Mysteirio’s (I…[Read more]
-
Andrew replied to the topic hello in the forum Start HERE 2 years ago
I do swim team and ultimate frisbee!
Fun! I love ultimate frisbee, wish I could do it more often, but I’m an old man so yeah, no can do.
Fall is the best time for a bareback trail ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don’t miss out!!!!!!!!
I think @RAE might be a little excited for something, lol.
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
thanks for filling me in. 🙂
Np
Ben
“Of course, always will appreciate any help. My friend Rax is a pyromancer, meaning he has the power of fire. Sometimes his pyromantic side kicks in and his loving side is almost non-existent, which I pray has not happened. Oh, right I have a tracker!” Ben takes the large backpack, which is…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic hello in the forum Start HERE 2 years ago
I don’t think Jesus counts as a character, and you couldn’t be behind enemy lines without him. Lol.
Yes, I have ridden bareback! I love it! Barefoot and bareback!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years ago
I’m so sorry, Sara, that sounds really scary. I’ll be praying <3
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years ago
Hey everyone, please be praying for me and my family.
My mom has been dealing with a lot of health issues, and she had a biopsy of her lymph nodes a week ago to see if the cells are cancerous, because it’s very likely she does have cancer, so it’s been really scary for all of us.
Her doctor called and she’s going to talk with her to go over the…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years ago
Here’s Ethan’s brother, Jonas

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago

-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Ben
Ben looks down at his sword, “Sword, what… oh yes, oops, forgot that was there.” Ben draws his sword and swings it around to prove he is worthy of wielding a sword. “Now I must be off, who knows what mischief he has gotten into. Toodiloo.”
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Oh, btw, Leo and Rory and their group are opff limits at the moment, because only Leo can access the place they’re in. Just heads up. 😉
- Load More
