@linus-smallprint
Active 1 month ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1293
-
HighScribe posted an update 1 year, 10 months ago
An episode of one of my podcasts aired today and I was surprised cuz I was expecting them either to not do one or do a short since it’s the day before thanksgiving. I was saving it to listen to while I was preparing food, but when I checked again, they took it down! I’m guessing it was auto aired on accident or something, but I’m mad 😡
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
Yw!
It looks a little ‘messy’ in the way most signatures do, but it’s not ‘sloppy’ and it’s nice and even.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Thanks!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
Thank you so much!!
Wait, you think my signature is neat? it’s so messy! lol.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
Thanks!
Oh wow, that looks really nice! I love the wreath of branches.
(your signature [on the drawing, not your forum signature] looks very pretty and neat, btw. I wish I could do mine that nice :p)
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I can’t seem to get into your document, and I requested access twice……..
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Okay, I’ll take a look at it. I believe the first draft did have the original CS Lewis quote, (though I gave it to Darrien) I can check the original quote and then reword more appropriately.
Lol. They are chaotic. They range for four to twenty-four. lol. a wild bunch.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Hey, the last part was happy too.
Any thoughts? What do you think of the Caddicks so far?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Thanks! I just requested access
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@hybridlore  @linus-smallprint   @koshka  @keilah-h   @elishavet-pidyon  @grcr
NEXT SECTION!!
Happy happy day! It’s super long!!!
Joseph sat on his bed and carefully opened the journal, his fingers trembling with the wave of emotions that filled him. Memories of Aaron flooded his mind, and for a moment he was too blinded by tears to…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I know what Psychology is, I just wasn’t sure what you were meaning. lol.
I have that sort of thing, but not in it’s very own category. It normally ends up in notes, or in a sub-part of personality. (example: he is this way because…..)
So yeah, I just never had an explicit place for it.
-
HighScribe posted an update 1 year, 10 months ago
All my life I thought air was free until I bought a bag of chips.
-
Andrew replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
lol, that’s great 😂
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
That’s awful. I’m praying.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Oh my. How did auto correct not get that? How did I even type that? lol. Haha. I made up a new word.
Now the question is, how well is Joseph going to remember this conversation?
That would indeed be the question.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
*steals Joseph and Eric from Ellette*
Wow. loyalties changed.
So I’m free to kill Asher, Julian, and Sabina?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
*steals Joseph and Eric from Ellette*
Wow. loyalties changed.
So I’m free to kill Asher, Julian, and Sabina?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@hybridlore  @linus-smallprint   @koshka  @keilah-h   @elishavet-pidyon  @grcr
NEXT SECTION
The next morning when Joseph woke, he lay in bed a moment, trying to remember what had happened the day before. All at once it came back to him and he scrambled to his feet. Yanking on his vest he hurried into the hall and knocked on Asher and E…
- Load More

HIIIIIIIII!!!!
HOW ARE YOUUU
I’VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH GIRLLLL <3
SARA! Helloo! It’s great to see you again, I’ve missed you!
I’m doing pretty well. A bit worn out, but otherwise I’m good.
How’ve you been doing? <3
Awww I feel that, I’ve been so worn out toooo
I’ve been doing good, it’s been rough with my mom and kinda scary but I know that Jesus won’t give me anything HE can’t handle and I know He has a purpose and plan <333
And I've been trying to write againnnnn and it's been good!
Yeah, I can’t imagine how hard that must be. I’m glad God is helping you through this. <3
And I'm glad you've gotten back to writing. I read the prologue rewrite you posted, and it was great!
Awww thank you so much!!!! <333
I hope your podcast has come out again by now. 😝