@linus-smallprint
Active 1 month ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1293
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Lol 😂
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Never mind. It saved in my profile history! So I can just copy and paste! Yay!
@everyone
Here you go:
Marcurious
He sat next to Neveah by the fire, warming his hands. They were quiet, both were tense, and both stared off into the setting sun. Both were thinking the same thing:
Where is Ottoline?
Finally Marcurious asked, “Should I g…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Maybe! That would be fun, although Hugo already has a wife in the future (So sorry Ottoline! lol)
Aww that’s too bad…but I understand XD (The world does not revolve around Otto…sighs)
I’m crying right now.
Sorry lol XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
For some reason, I got a notification of your Marcurious RP, and I can read it in my email, but I don’t see it here. Is it the same for everyone else?
It’s because I posted it, then edited it, and then tried to post it, but KP ate it.
If you can, can you copy and paste it from your email and post it here so I don’t have to rewrite it? T…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I didn’t get any notification for it, but I can’t see it on here.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Marcurious
He sat next to Neveah on the fire, warming his hands. They were quiet, both were tense, and both stared off into the setting sun. Both were thinking the same thing:
Where is Ottoline?Â
Finally Marcurious asked, “Should I go look for her?”
“Yes,” Neveah agreed. “I’ll stay here in case she comes back.” Marcurious nodded and launched…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Okay I just realized I haven’t RP’d Marcurious yet…so I probably should do that, huh?
Anyways….here’s his mood board (because I feel like it)

-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A peek into my NaNo novel in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
Of course!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
he sounds….terrifying lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Aww that’s so good! She’s perfect for Riker <3
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
*gasp* we should RP them getting married someday!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Hugo and Ottoline are literally PERFECT for each other!!!!!!! I love Hugo!!!
As legal guardian of Otto, i condone their marriage and a happy life together, lolllll
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Cool!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Thanks, and yeah, it ended up a bit short. It’s supposed to be pretty average in length.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago

^ Quick concept sketch I did of Vethe’s sword. It’s woefully lacking detail and the proportions are probably off, but it gets the general idea across. -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Does anyone want to see some of my characters storys? If I have time I’ll post them later.
Of course!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Holy cow, that is super long!!! sorry, XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Ottoline
She’s kind of short, lol (about 5’1). Her birthday’s July 12th. She has mid length strawberry blonde hair that can appear pink/red depending on the lighting. In the roleplays she’s in on KP I have her as fifteen (because she has a love interest that’s 16 and I don’t like big age gaps, lol) but in my mind she’s between 13-15. I haven’t…[Read more]
- Load More
