@linus-smallprint
Active 1 month ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1293
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic One More Chance – A Story by R.A.E. in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 11 months ago
Yeah, I was a little worried about that…do you think it would help if I gave Brenna’s master a name? The young soldier must remain unnamed, for my own reasons, but I could give the master a name. I’ll rearrange the paragraphs so it’s easier to understand what’s going on.
Yeah, I think that would help a lot.
For the title, maybe “Murderer”?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
you’re fine!! no worries! 🙂
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic One More Chance – A Story by R.A.E. in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 11 months ago
Yeah, I noticed the same thing as Freedom. It did get a little confusing. But overall it’s really good!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Um….I just listened to it and….how?????
How is that physically possible! that’s kinda disturbing, XD
It’s so good though!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Vethe
The King had a point. If she was in Celestiar, what planet was she on?
“Very well,” She said, “And if I leave?” Vethe glared at the King. “What’s to stop me from walking out of this room? You have no power over me.”
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic One More Chance – A Story by R.A.E. in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 11 months ago
Oooh I like it!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Livia
“Do you know what dorm you’re staying in?” Callista asked her.
Liv shook her head. “No, I just got here. Is there a place to go check in or something? I thought there would be more people around…where is everyone?”
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
OH MY GOSH I LOVE THAT SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank you!!!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
I like this chapter as well!
Thanks!
Yeah, I just wanted the chapter to end on an emotional climax. I kind of wanted short chapter breaks, because I don’t like it how in books some authors make like 40 page long chapters. I kind of like it in two different chapters for some reason.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I watch ALL of them. I’ve watched pretty much all of his more recent videos, so I’ve been driven to watching his older content as well lol.
Oh dear, I believe we’re hijacking this thread 🤣 at least we’re not talking about Brandon Sanderson this time XD
Hey, did you know that Shad did counseling for Brandon Sanderson-
-
HighScribe replied to the topic LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
YES.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Wow! That’s really impressive! You could tell me that was Andy Serkis and I’d totally believe you!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
I know! They should get an award or something XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
Here’s chapter 2, if you can’t read it today, that’s fine.
Chapter 2: Euphoria
Sef’s hands flew to her mouth to stifle a scream.
She wanted to sing, scream, cry, dance for joy.
Her mother was not sick. And she was going to have a little brother or sister!
“Really?” Sef squeaked, smiling so hard her cheeks ached, and t…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
But again, I don’t think it’s graphic at all, so you’re good. <3
Okay, that helps me a lot! Thank you! I get really paranoid when I’m writing, XD
And thanks for sharing! The last one was SO SAD!!!! *cries*
That makes sense, thanks so much for helping me!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
Should I post the next one later today, or wait until tomorrow?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
Thanks! I was actually really happy with this scene, I think it’s one of my best.
Yes, it would be Sef and Lilitu’s book. I have four chapters of that one so far, but I didn’t want to spam you guys, lol.
Yeah, I was planning to do either Neveah or Ottoline for the “teaser”, though Neveah’s would make more sense.
- Load More
