@linus-smallprint
Active 1 month ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1293
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ottoline
Ottoline watched as Kate and Nora squabbled. They were fighting again. She didn’t like it when people fought. She had seen that too many times in her life.
Finally Nahim stopped the fight, but Ottoline could still feel the tension emanating from both women.
She went to the window and looked out. It was a beautiful sunrise, and the c…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
Aww poor Albert!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
That last one doesn’t even have WINGS!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Are you trying to say that this is my fault? How dare you?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!!!!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
SEE?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Zahlin
Zahlin crossed his arms. “I do not bully people, and if you think the way I train her is bullying, you should see how they do it in the armies back home.” He glanced over to where the two women were arguing, getting more and more hostile. “Are you going to stop your friend from murdering Nahim’s fiancée? Because now would probably be a goo…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
DON’T SAY THE WORD!!!!!! She’s going to take that as a challenge!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh thank goodness! I thought when I came back we’d have twenty pages of you-know-what! XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 10 months ago
lol!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
you probably have more horse pictures than dragon pictures lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Well, he’s just a hilarious character in Ice Age, so people make GIF’s of him saying his signature lines and his best facial expressions XD
You kind of have to watch the movie, but he’s hilarious!
No lol he does not look like an ugly dragon. Buck Wild pics and I are like Rae and Dragon Pics. They have nothing in common, but l…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Did you find him? You’ve been gone for five minutes….I’m starting to get worried, lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
lol, no Cassian looks a little different XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
That depends.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
OH NO. SHE ASKED THE QUESTION.
Well, search up buck wild memes on google and see what pops up…lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ooooh and I might have more Buck Wild pics as well……insert evil laughter
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I see. Okay, no pictures then. Lol. What does Buck Wild have to do with dragon pictures?
Nothing. It just adds to chaos and insanity. That’s the only reason I need, lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 10 months ago
Is it wierd that when you said it eats posts, I got a visual at one point of the device yelling NoM nOm in a monster voice as it deleted the message? Just a wierd thought… 😆
Oh my gosh I’m dying!!! 😂 😂 🤣😂 🤣😂 🤣
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I saw it and I think not! We need more dragon pictures. THEY ARE… I CANT THINK OF THE WORD. JUST YES.
PLEASE don’t get her started….or I may be forced to join and post more pictures of Buck Wild.
- Load More
