@linus-smallprint
Active 1 month ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1293
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
She’s the ghost of KP, she haunts each topic searching for posts to devour. She serves no one and obeys no one. She is easily offended and mercy is a word rarely on her vocabulary. She annoys each member in her own way. Wyoh is our horrid technical ghost *shivers*
Lol! You nailed it XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Wyoh wouldn’t let me post earlier today. I think she’s still mad at me for mistaking her for a boy.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
OH NO!!!!!!! lol
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Magic Systems!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Thank you! I wouldn’t call myself great at it. I don’t really have a system, I just let my mind wander until I come up with something that has potential.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Umm…Wyoh is actually a she. You just offended her. She’s coming for youuuuuu!
(I did the same thing before so don’t feel bad) -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Magic Systems!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@jonas @highscribeofaetherium @thearcaneaxiom
I’m just randomly popping in here, lol
How do you guys come up with this stuff? IT’S SO GOOD! I could never. I should hire you peoples to make magic systems for me, lol
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yes, Wyoh the KP ghost XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Read pages 16-19 of this RP to find out.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Magic Systems!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Cool!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Fracture
“Oooh, jokes?” Fracture rubbed his hands together. “I know lots of jokes-”
“Don’t get him started,” Krenna rolled her eyes.
“Like this one,” Fracture ignored her. “Why did Beethoven get rid of all his chickens?”
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Adonial Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
That makes sense. Maybe just plot out the whole series as if it were just one book, then elaborate on plot points? Sorry if this isn’t helpful XD I haven’t even made it halfway through the first draft sooo I don’t have enough experience lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
WYOH! I DEMAND YOU TO FIX PICTURES IMMEDIATELY!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
NOOO! I want to see Fire Face!!!!!!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Hmm, pics must be broken again.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
YES.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’m sprinting till the top of the hour! (or trying to XD)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Adonial Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
I would suggest just plotting each individual book.
I do like 3 act structure, but Plot Points were way more helpful and a better way to get started plotting.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Fracture
He fell to the ground.
“Hey!” he pouted. “I was having fun and you ruined it! I’m going to find somebody who’s actually nice.”
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic idk…prayers please… in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 10 months ago
Um…girl, I have done some digging through the archives of KP…and I LOVE YOUR WRITING!!! Neviam and Seren…AHH I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE POST MORE OF THEM!!!!!
- Load More
