@linus-smallprint
Active 4 weeks, 1 day ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1293
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
If you want, I could add Sef if calyhuge’s character doesn’t fit him. Sef knows pain, she’s been abused and would probably relate to him. she too has skeletons in the closet that she doesn’t like to talk about…so yeah….
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
Guys I just finished the Atonement Child by Francine Rivers and it destroyed me emotionally…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
How powerful? What kind of stuff can they do?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Magic Systems!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Who would’ve thought it was so hard to make characters consume bits of crystal XD
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Magic Systems!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Someone could swallow it to prevent it from getting confiscated or something XD
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Magic Systems!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Yeah… could someone somehow ingest one on accident?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Magic Systems!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ohhh, so the bud is different from the actual crystals? Gotcha.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Magic Systems!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
OK
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Magic Systems!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
The most important thing that I noticed that definitely should be addressed is: how do you stop people from creating infinite Resonance Crystal factories? Couldn’t someone generate a piece of crystal, break it off, and someone else consume it, or do they degenerate INSTANTLY (which would be a bit weird)?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Magic Systems!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I don’t remember exactly how it worked previously but I like how the updated version works.
I forgot about your previous post 🤦♀️
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Er… I guess? I was considering taking him out since he’s done literally nothing and RPing doesn’t work very well from his perspective. Idk.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
@traiblazer
WYOH!!! IT’S ALL YOUR FAULT!!!
i think i just misspelled it though….lol -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Someone needs too keep an eye on those two…*looks suspiciously at Rae and Jonas*…things get crazy when they’re left unsupervised!!!
I read every page since page 11 because I had to know what the heck you guys were talking about lol
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
This statement is false.
BOOM!
*single-handedly breaks the universe*
-
Its a paradox! There is no answer!
Wait… is this supposed to be a Portal quote?😅-
No… it is??
-
Sort of XD I kind of play waay to many video games…
Heres their conversation, you might remember it 🙂
GLaDOS:
[slowly and deliberately] This. Sentence. Is. FALSE.GLaDOS:
Don’t think about it, don’t think about it!Wheatley:
Um, true. I’ll go with true. There, that was easy. To be honest, I might have heard that one before.GLaDOS:
It’s a…[Read more]-
Hmm… are these real memories or fake ones surfacing in my brain? I can’t tell. I might remember it… maybe… XD
-
-
-
-
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
@trailblazer misspelled your tag XD
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
I’ll be praying. I hope God gives you a quick recovery.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
@traiblazer
I know exactly what it feels like to be a third wheel!!!
I completely relate to this XD
Thanks for everything <333
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Wait, how long have you been watching us?? -
HighScribe replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Yeah… don’t ask.
- Load More

Ohhh, I’ve heard of her and heard she’s really good. Maybe I’ll have to pick up one of her books… 👀
@esther-c
You should! but whatever you do, do NOT read Redeeming Love. I read some reviews and it’s really not a good book and talks about really not-so good things. At least for our age group
Ah ok. Thanks for letting me know. (:
@esther-c
I’ve never read it…but my mom told me to trust her and just not read it…so yeah.
Oh yeah. Mother knows best. 😉