@linus-smallprint
Active 3 weeks, 4 days ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1293
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Yep, highscribe is right. It’s also too friendly. I mean, how dare they eat our pictures!!! This needs to be a horrible terrible villain who is completely depraved and the worst of all master villains because he chews up beautiful characters before THEY EVER SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY!!!!
How about Diablo or Viper!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Ok, two things. I would suggest reading this scene out-loud, because there were a few sentences that felt a little jarring and out of flow with the rest. They just needed a different word arrangement or different punctuation.
The other thing would be a suggestion, and that would be this. When Leon is running toward the…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ posted an update 2 years, 2 months ago
It’s been a great time on KP and I’ll miss you guys more than you know <3333
see you in the winter! Have a great rest of the year!
…until we meet again! 😊😭💔💗💗😜😎 -
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
I like it, but it’s a bit long, and hard to scream in fury, ya know?
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Rivals!!!! in the forum Characters 2 years, 2 months ago
Usually when I write rivals, they end up falling in love, but I try to help.
What kind of rivals? Mortal enemies? Very competitive? I insulted you once and you insulted me back and now it’s a thing?
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
PICTURES ARE GONE AGAIN???? WOE IS ME! *collapses dramatically*
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 2 months ago
@rae
Happy birthday! -
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
NOOOO WYOH IS BACK!!!!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Oh no.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper @savannah_grace2009 @linus-smallprint
I’m a little scared……. lol. Here’s a short section.
Aaron had been speaking for more than an hour, carefully explaining the Gospel from the garden to the resurrection. Now, he looked about at the people. A few were crying, most stared at him, in disbelief, and a few had suspicion in…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
Great. Thank you so much!
Let’s see, Now to pick up the shattered fragments and begin to rebuild……. lol.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 2 months ago
@everyone
Hey guys, can you please pray for my mom? She hurt her back yesterday and it’s causing her a lot of pain.
Thanks <3
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper @savannah_grace2009 @linus-smallprint
I kinda feel like this died out……… should I post anymore or are y’all no longer interested in it? If you aren’t that’s ok.
Thanks for all y’all’s help!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Was my heart pounding or what!!!?? man that was so good!!
And harsh. Poor Riker.
Are you all done with that scene, or do you want any editorial comments?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Rivals!!!! in the forum Characters 2 years, 2 months ago
If they’re genuine enemies…I’d say just make them constantly arguing or trying to show each other up, and constantly trying to do something better than the other.
Also Pinterest can help a lot with this and give you some ideas!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Rivals!!!! in the forum Characters 2 years, 2 months ago
Anything specific details you want help with?
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
*description
- Load More

I’ll miss you too! See you in 5 months! I hope your school is fun this year. 💛
@lightoverdarkness6 Okay okay okay I’m leaving for real right after this…but I think you have to send me a link to your profile on Pinterest so I can follow you too!
Like, click on the message icon, and then click “invite your friends” and then copy the link and comment on my status update on KP, then I’ll click on the link and be able to…[Read more]
@savannah_grace2009 🤣🤣 It’s okay girl, i’m completely lost too!!
Thank you for helping me figure this out 💗💗
Okay I think this is it.
https://pin.it/3CbeR8rmQ