@linus-smallprint
Active 3 weeks, 1 day ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1293
-
Andrew posted an update 1 year, 11 months ago
It is squirrel awareness month. Be aware that squirrels are vulnerable creatures, say nice things about them and don’t be a squirrelist.
-
Andrew replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
They are in every other aspect besides age exactly like regular animals (like in Green Ember). This okay?
Yes, it’s fine. Just not that there may be some animals that do not walk on their hind legs.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Yup, he sure does.
Rory
Rory clapped his hand over his ear, startled by the sound of voices. He realized he was still wearing an ear piece and breathed a sigh of relief. For a moment he thought he’d literally lost it.
“Look, Anole can’t spot Skink.”
“What?” exclaimed Leo.
Rory jumped and turned toward him.
-
Andrew replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Granny Gallia
An old hermit who has lived in the woods for, uh, God only knows how long. She is hunched over, using a staff to walk. Her clothes are ragged but in many layers. She always seems to be cold. She wears something similar to a beanie on her head. She is very old, though very sweet. She can always be seen with a squirrel or two on her…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
So what is the government specifically banning? Christian marriage? If so, why not just ban Christians?
Lol. They did.
The government isn’t okay with any relationship at all. The people are divided up into houses and the people living in your house are your fellow occupants. Then the government places children born by regulation into…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
Okay, reproduction is allowed, but only through government selection.
Yes, I do have that under control.
If you define marriage as a promise to stay together, Ethan could still make a promise to his girl in front of his church, and it would be a marriage in the eyes of God. The government wouldn’t care about that. It might be t…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
I feel like most of what you just said doesn’t really have much to do with the story………
What makes you think this is America?
Who said it was?
I sure didn’t.
The people of this country don’t have a choice. It’s do what the government says, or die.
Why would everyone give up as a group on heterosexuality?
It wasn’t so…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
I’m gonna kill you.
Lol.
I guess I’m just getting a taste of my own medicine.
*sighs*
btw, can you send me the link to your Pintrest account? I can’t find it anywhere.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
You’re killing me with that picture of Jezyk!
Ugh.
I’m not crying.
Nope.
Totally Not.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
LOVE IT!!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
Sure, go ahead and ask. This is still just in it’s first draft.
I have a couple other scenes with explanation so a may have already covered the questions you’re going to ask, but shoot anyways.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
Yes, this is the “marriage one”
Okay, let me find that scene where Ethan talks to his dad all about it. The scene happened before the one with Ethan and Jonas.
That night, Ethan was unable to sleep. Despite being so tired he was ready to drop, his mind refused to let him rest, and thoughts ran dizzying circles in his…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Thank you!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
REALLY! Thank you so much!
Oh I’m so glad! That’s always how I imagined him, so I was hoping it’s how you did as well. Man, that drawing makes me tear up when I think about him.
-
Andrew posted an update 1 year, 11 months ago
111 Posts, let’s gooooo!
-
Andrew replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
XD, lovely
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago

-
Andrew replied to the topic hello in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
no prob.
I think everyone sent in their drawings.
You ready to judge them?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
- Load More

Vulnerable???? Those thieves, stealing and eating the food of poor hungry little birds? I had to put a baffle on my feeders to keep those furry monsters from eating all the seed in two days.😩
Hey! Don’t be squirrelist. How do you, you squirrelist. Everyone hates squirrelists. I’m going to cancel you, you and your kingdom of ducks. You know what, squirrels are 1000 times better than ducks.
You do realize how your reply to Ducktator can be taken totally wrong, right Andrew?
Too late!
One does not cancel Her Imperial Majesty, The Ducktator, Supreme Ruler of All Ducks, and Enemy of All Who Eat Duck! If you dare try, we shall flatten you and your inferior squirrel army with the fury of a million rabid steamrollers! Beware, oh Squirrel Leader! My army, complete with the newest technology, can find anyone, anywhere. You will not…[Read more]
I do dare say, that you are quiet amusing. You talk about steamrollers and trying to track us as if we can’t climb trees. And I would like to see a duck sit on a branch of a tree and stay for a reasonable time. Even if they do manage to stay there, my squirrels would make light work of the duck. I, Emperor Mandrew Maxwell McLaurin, Archduke of All…[Read more]